ENTERBAY : The Dark Knight - HD 1/4 Christian Bale Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Enterbay Batman Begins

Is it me or Enterbay and Hot toys are in some sort of Battle Here? Same type figures on both parts...They are the Best companies 1-2 no Doubt...With Hot toys as a Slighter Edge over Enterbay though IMO.

There's no competition IMO. Hot Toys has no competition. But Enterbay does have a few competing licenses. If they ever actually release a product from this license though, I'll be curious to see how it turns out.

^^and it's been said that they're 1/4 like the new T2 T-800 from Enterbay not 1/6. The size of the cowl kind of hints at that as well seeing as how it's displayed on a 1/6 EB Stand.

Re: ENTERBAY - The Dark Knight

Whoa! It's like I was inthe general collectibles section and now I'm in the DC section?!?! Teleportation?

Is it me or Enterbay and Hot toys are in some sort of Battle Here? Same type figures on both parts...They are the Best companies 1-2 no Doubt...With Hot toys as a Slighter Edge over Enterbay though IMO.

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol No.

There's no competition IMO. Hot Toys has no competition. But Enterbay does have a few competing licenses. If they ever actually release a product from this license though, I'll be curious to see how it turns out.

:lecture:lecture:lecture:lecture It seems like they get a license and sit on it for years, then hurry up at the last minute and release rushed, subpar figure so far removed from the prototype that it's almost a cheap Chinese bootleg of itself. :(

It seems like they get a license and sit on it for years, then hurry up at the last minute and release rushed, subpar figure so far removed from the prototype that it's almost a cheap Chinese bootleg of itself. :(

That's perfect description for the pair HT MMIS' HT just released :lecture:lol

That's perfect description for the pair HT MMIS' HT just released :lecture:lol

If you say so. I think the smiling sculpt Kim did for HT looks better than EBs. And we both know HT's body is superior. :dunno

I won't even mention all the EB bobbleheads in your sig.... OOPS! :lol :nana:

In all honesty, it really sucks tough. I've had so many Enterbay products on order and wound up canceling once in-hand pics hit. I wish they'd fix whatever issue they're having that prevents their production figures from looking so far removed from their prototypes.

In all honesty, it really sucks tough. I've had so many Enterbay products on order and wound up canceling once in-hand pics hit. I wish they'd fix whatever issue they're having that prevents their production figures from looking so far removed from their prototypes.

Have to agree with you Nam. Even though the movie sucked, I ha preordered the Dragonball figs but the final products where just bad. Makes me weary of their 1/4 Terminator

If you say so. I think the smiling sculpt Kim did for HT looks better than EBs. And we both know HT's body is superior. :dunno

I won't even mention all the EB bobbleheads in your sig.... OOPS! :lol :nana:

I won't bother debating the EB BL vs HT BL w/ unless you have them both in hand, it's a road to nowhere arguing about it otherwise :dunno

Pot shots at my sig now? Interesting.

At any rate, I agree with you about EB and their proto to final production issues. It's definitely a reputation well deserved and something they need to sort out quickly if they plan on competing with Hot Toys on licenses they both share. That being said, I'm confident that if EB is doing 1/4 statues for TDK it will come out fantastic. 1/6 figures, not so much.

Re: ENTERBAY - 1/4 The Dark Knight

I don't think they're going to be statues but rather 1/4 articulated figures just like their T2 T-800 which looks fantastic IMO

Pot shots at my sig now? Interesting.

A joke at your expense. :lol :moon

At any rate, I agree with you about EB and their proto to final production issues. It's definitely a reputation well deserved and something they need to sort out quickly if they plan on competing with Hot Toys on licenses they both share. That being said, I'm confident that if EB is doing 1/4 statues for TDK it will come out fantastic. 1/6 figures, not so much.

This is my only issue with the company. The 1/6 just isn't cutting it and you can see how badly production was rushed by the outcome of their releases. Sooooooooo much potential to wind up with fleamarket knockoffs at the end... OF THEIR OWN ____ING PRODUCTS! WTF?! Their 1/4 seems to be following suit. I passed on the SSC T2 PF because of the lack of an Arnie physique. I have hopes for EB's 1/4 Arnie, but if they don't fix that egg head, I'm canceling. :(

Have you seen the latest pics of the the T2 Arnie from Ani-Con, Nam? Looks like they fixed the head

^^ how can you not like that sculpt? I think it's awesome. I'd be all over that if was a big Terminator fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back