ENTERBAY : The Dark Knight - HD 1/4 Christian Bale Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ENTERBAY - 1/4 The Dark Knight

:goodpost: :exactly: :goodpost: :exactly: :goodpost:

They could also earn some brownie points with collectors if they included the 15 percent discount like MIB.

Oh I'm sure they will, EB is good to their fans like that and it really goes to show that they listen and they care. I've always admired their business practices like that.

My earlier disappointment in the HT sculpt has been with replaced with wow. This looks awesome. I love my quarter scale terminator, and this sculpt looks even better. My wife is going to hate me. Time to cancel some preorders.

Nope, you'll get the regular release.

Only way to get them would be via Anicom (HK toy fair) which falls on end of July, or eBay, I'm afraid.

Since you're probably going to Anicom, you can be our middle man exclusive supplier :lol :1-1:

My earlier disappointment in the HT sculpt has been with replaced with wow. This looks awesome. I love my quarter scale terminator, and this sculpt looks even better. My wife is going to hate me. Time to cancel some preorders.

Pfft, tell her it's a tax write off and buy her some new shoes :lol

:goodpost: :exactly: :goodpost: :exactly: :goodpost:

They could also earn some brownie points with collectors if they included the 15 percent discount like MIB.

Don't think it would be a good idea though. Since the 2 boxes would probably be around 10-12kgs, the shipping alone would probably be around $200-250.

I like the influences that I'm seeing present in both companies due to the competition. It seems like HT is more open to hearing fan input and vice versa. In the end, I don't see either company losing. The need to compete will drive them both to raise the bar for the fans, and, in turn, the fans will put more money into both companies, and thus, both HT and EB will thrive.

Since you're probably going to Anicom, you can be our middle man exclusive supplier :lol :1-1:

I dunno if I'd be going, since my wife is expecting right now, don't think she'll let me fly to HK to attend A TF :lol

Plus the Anicom is usually very pack and crowded :(

But one way or another, EB is putting a huge dent in potential Hot Toys PO sales with this.

Man, I wanna see the entire figure.

ARRRRRGGHHHH.

I still think imma stick to 1/6. Unless this just blows my mind.

I dunno if I'd be going, since my wife is expecting right now, don't think she'll let me fly to HK to attend A TF :lol

Plus the Anicom is usually very pack and crowded :(

Congrats!! :D :clap

i collect 1/4th pieces of characters I really like. I collect 1/6 figures as well, and it's really all on what you feel.

Pfft, tell her it's a tax write off and buy her some new shoes :lol

Well, I also missed that full pix of the HT Joker are out. I want the laughing head. So... I think I am going to need to get jewelry and do some laundry.

Man, I wanna see the entire figure.

ARRRRRGGHHHH.

I still think imma stick to 1/6. Unless this just blows my mind.

So do I, I keep vigorously checking FB to see if Bill is posting any more pics. I really want to see the Bale sculpt now, the forehead and side profile teasers looked amazing before, I can just imagine how realistic it will look.

Well, I also missed that full pix of the HT Joker are out. I want the laughing head. So... I think I am going to need to get jewelry and do some laundry.

Well don't count your chickens yet. EB might have a second laughing head sculpt for this bad boy, similar to how Batman will have Bruce and cowl sculpt.

But one way or another, EB is putting a huge dent in potential Hot Toys PO sales with this.

I don't know. I think that people need to weigh the pros and cons of both before making a decision. Personally, I like both, and I intend to get both, but I think that the DX 11 will probably come with more stuff, for obvious reasons.

I'm waiting to see what Hot Toys shows in their 1/4 scale line. I think they need each other to push one another to do better things. This 1/4 Joker look very promising.

I don't know. I think that people need to weigh the pros and cons of both before making a decision. Personally, I like both, and I intend to get both, but I think that the DX 11 will probably come with more stuff, for obvious reasons.

I can see EB going all out with the accessories. All metal pistols, knives, machine gun, shotgun, RPG, shoe knife, handcuffs, wood pencil, etc. EB usually likes to give their 1/4 the royal treatment with accessories and even include metal bullets so I can see this being very accessory heavy. Obviously, it probably won't come with a interrogation table though, but I can live without a massive 1/4 table :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back