ENTERBAY : The Dark Knight - HD 1/4 Christian Bale Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ENTERBAY - 1/4 The Dark Knight

There's a sentence that come along with this new picture in the Bill's page on weibo.com. Using the Google translator we have this:

"Finally come! ~ HAHAHA ~ HAHAHAHA ~ also joined in the fun ~ clown the end of July sale ~ HAHAHAHAHA ~ HAHAHA ~~"

July? Really???

Yup I'm sure Enterbay will just give up after the inital 2 and not sculpt the Batman suit everyone wants :)

It is very likely they'll give us the dark knight suit, but i'd prefer some confirmation from EB Bill about suit in the works :1-1:

Embrace it! Embrace the quarter scale! :lol

T800_1229619825.jpg

For those who are exclusive whores like me, I'd say wait for the Anicom before buyin it. As EB usually have toy fair exclusive for their stuffs.

There's a sentence that come along with this new picture in the Bill's page on weibo.com. Using the Google translator we have this:

"Finally come! ~ HAHAHA ~ HAHAHAHA ~ also joined in the fun ~ clown the end of July sale ~ HAHAHAHAHA ~ HAHAHA ~~"

July? Really???

If this and Batman are both due at the end of July, then maybe my original theory of them offering a package deal a lá MIB wasn't so far off after all? Hmmmmmm...

For those who are exclusive whores like me, I'd say wait for the Anicom before buyin it. As EB usually have toy fair exclusive for their stuffs.

Don't they also have exclusives if you purchase directly from their site?

Here's hoping that EB will show them both off at comic-con.

If this and Batman are both due at the end of July, then maybe my original theory of them offering a package deal a lá MIB wasn't so far off after all? Hmmmmmm...

A package deal would be awesome, especially since most collectors will be buying both.

Can't sleep, i'm back. :lol

Want to know where I started losing interest in 1/6 figures?

HT Spiderman 3.

I got tired of seeing blown up high rez macro pics of super detailed 1/6 figures only to open them up at home and see mini details far removed from those blown up close ups.

I opened Spiderman 3 and his chest spider was sooooo tiny compared to the pics I had stared at for all those months here in the forum, so depressing. :(

Hell, even Jack Joker and 89 Batman teeth are soo tiny yet in the photos they are so pronounced and detailed.

With 1/4, what you see in the pics is what you're getting.

Now, don't take this as if I hate 1/6, I don't.

I'm still looking forward to my Tumbler/89 Cat/Batpod to displsy alongside my 1/6 Batman BB and DX02. :yess:

But as it stands, I went and cancelled all my Avengers :horror and will keep hoping that they will also be released in 1/4 (God help my wallet).

I am excited to finally return to 1/4 after having sold my entire statue collection, they truly are show off pieces, and with their awesome larger accessories as well.

Lets also not forget price, I don't mind paying an extra $150.00 for 1/4 greatness.

I still might get 1/6 Hulk, he'll be big :lol

Really think I'm going to struggle for detolf space for all these new releases not only from Enterbay and Hot Toys but also from Sideshow :panic: :lol

Really think I'm going to struggle for detolf space for all these new releases not only from Enterbay and Hot Toys but also from Sideshow :panic: :lol

It's time to graduate from detolfs to bestas :D

A package deal would be awesome, especially since most collectors will be buying both.

:goodpost: :exactly: :goodpost: :exactly: :goodpost:

They could also earn some brownie points with collectors if they included the 15 percent discount like MIB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back