Enterbay: Scarface "Respect Version"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was wondering about this after the interview, wanted to find out more work from Scuderia and Gallardo buth both are Ferrari models. Maybe an inhouse thing? I hope we find out more of their work they've have done before.

I was wondering about this after the interview, wanted to find out more work from Scuderia and Gallardo buth both are Ferrari models. Maybe an inhouse thing? I hope we find out more of their work they've have done before.

Scuderia is homage to Ferrari and Gallardo is to Lamborghini, dont read too much into it, Bill is a supercar fan, he owns a Ferrari 430!

You know what i found interesting in that interview was that when asked about JC and Arnie,he didn't say anything but hope that they are doing good.Also,that when it came time to talk about the bad times he talked about YJ how he didn't get persuaded to jump ship like others did(Arnie).I don't want to read between the lines but it seems to me that maybe the reason being for the code names is because of that.Bill doesn't want to lose these guyz too like how he did with Arnie.I can't blame the guy cause it's been awhile since Enterbay really has had this much of a good fortune and i hope they can keep it up.^_^

I am already framing questions for the next part of the series. So all your questions might be answered there :wink1:

As a sideline, EB make 1:43 models of Ferraris and possibly Lamborghinis. I've only ever seen them on eBay and they're really high quality.

When you've got the talent they have you can understand them wanting to keep hold of it.

Would be interested to know if the slightly indie and eclectic feel the recent figures was something he will continue and who are his own personal heros from music, films even sport ect.

well yesterday i got my return label printed and SF boxed up and took it over to the UPS store...i really dig BBTS's customer service, hopefully the new one is perfect. i'll keep all you fellow freaks updated.

Ordered one for my dad. He loves Scarface, also a late bday gift. Hope it gets here soon.

In case you were wondering what a nude looked like, I got one this morning:

RM-50001.jpg

RM-50002.jpg

Planted feet! This is down to a really sturdy forward/backward pivot joint. Not only that but, the middle part of this joint has a ball mounted on it, onto which the foot is attached. This allows for side to side movement of the foot, even in wide stances, which you'll see in a bit.

RM-50004.jpg

The upper torso is very thin rubber, so, I'd only ever recommend dressing this figure in shirts. As to how durable it is, that remains to be seen. There is a flexible neck, though I wouldn't move it too much if I were you, best to be safe than sorry!

RM-50005.jpg

The neck peg is actually different to the RM-4 one in that it is taller and thinner with a different shaped locking peg. Not sure if a Jack Bauer head would fit.

RM-50006.jpg

Great arm and shoulder articulation, the TT's can't do this!

More in next reply!

Back again!

RM-50007.jpg

A TT probably can't do that either!

RM-50008.jpg

There's the wide stance, look how flat the feet are!

RM-50009.jpg

That saved you squinting! This has the best foot/ankle joints I've ever seen. Beats the HT dumbells hands down. Or feet down if you must!

RM-50010.jpg

The wrist peg looks the same as the other recent EB ones, so, HT hands will fit.

RM-50011.jpg

There it is next to its big brother the RM-4 (Mine's a modded Bourne, but it is the same height as Che.)

If EB keep on being this good then things are looking bright for them!

Oh, I stand corrected, I just had a look at the 2 neck posts side by side and they are in fact identical. Must have been looking at them from a funny angle. DOH!

Well CONGRATS P-Claws and your Dad will be ecstatic when he sees "what a good boy you've been".^_^

I hope. He thinks the sideshow scarface i got him a while back is amazing. This scarface is going to be a sweet looking piece in his bar.

Back