Enterbay: Scarface "Respect Version"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If the paint smear/thing-a-mee/whats-it is just an artifact that is typical across the batch, then no, one wouldn't bother getting a replacement. But if the paint blur/smudge/whatever-it-is is an anomaly then it makes complete sense to return it. Enterbay will accept just the head, the whole set need not be shipped. Anyone paying $200 for a dolly should demand as perfect a figure as possible, and if it comes down to the cost of return shipping for a head sculpt - ie around $5 - it seems a small outlay and small effort to go to to have that perfect figure on the shelf (even though in principle it should be EB picking up the tab for return shipping).

If the paint smear/thing-a-mee/whats-it is just an artifact that is typical across the batch, then no, one wouldn't bother getting a replacement. But if the paint blur/smudge/whatever-it-is is an anomaly then it makes complete sense to return it. Enterbay will accept just the head, the whole set need not be shipped. Anyone paying $200 for a dolly should demand as perfect a figure as possible, and if it comes down to the cost of return shipping for a head sculpt - ie around $5 - it seems a small outlay and small effort to go to to have that perfect figure on the shelf (even though in principle it should be EB picking up the tab for return shipping).

:exactly::goodpost: If I buy a figure and I found a cloth,suit,dress ecc barely unstitch, is not a big problem I can repair by myself...but if I have found a blur, one part longer than other, a paint rub a missing part...
this is unaccettable and must be changed at all cost...
usually you pay the ship's cost to delvering to them and they pay the deliver to you...
is boring expensive (due custom duty) but is the only way...
better will be a best QC at the start...
Thanks Lej in this place seems people are happy only to receive the figures, they don't care if they spent money and get parts defected..
with our complaints their service will be better...
passion for perfection will be reality not only a commercial slogan...

Last edited:
Rawr.... might try to pick this up sooner or later before the free shipping goes away.

I'm still in debate on this guy. I have the war version and I love it, but it seems that most people prefer the war version so apart of me feels like I should just be happy with it and not by the respect on impulse. However, I would like to pose some thing relative next to my my war version. I guess I should just wait until I find this guy for a steal and jump on it.
I was in debate too,but at the end I have seen what the figure offers compare to the war and the BW version...
an amazing head sculpt and...no more for me
The suit on bw is better, the chains too....,the shoulder holster is missing, the throne is missing, the sock are wrong...
if you don't have the BW..
Don't worry if you like it buy it...
the war version is better in my opinion more accessories and new suit....I have changed the shoes on mine :lol:lol

Rawr.... might try to pick this up sooner or later before the free shipping goes away.

on eB evilbay store I have bought the war vers $195 with free shipping...the price was different from the official store...(225)
now is the same, check it...and pull the trigger if you dare...:lol

I see the tiny mark under his eye, but I'm not gonna let it bother me. If I returned it I may get a better one sure, but I may get one with a rub or an even looser body. Since they are painted by hand I can chalk up a minor paint inperfection, especially since its not a rub.

EB just needs to rework their 1/6 bodies...it's a major letdown on a piece that costs this much.

That was where I was cautious, I've got a spare War body coming just in case. I got it from 7Toys7 and have always had good bodies from them in the past.

Yeah, sounds like a plan!

I decided to try and get this replaced, sent an email over to BBTS explaining the problems, and asked for an exchange. Ill keep you guys updated, seeing that this is a 240$ figure plus 10 for shipping it should be replaced.

I decided to try and get this replaced, sent an email over to BBTS explaining the problems, and asked for an exchange. Ill keep you guys updated, seeing that this is a 240$ figure plus 10 for shipping it should be replaced.

:clap:clap:clap great move,
I repeat my Scarface's body is very,very tight, and take in mind everyday passed to look your figure and that tiny blur you could to regret your decision to keep it.... :clap:clap

Ok, just hope that what you get back is better than what you send.

Ok, just hope that what you get back is better than what you send.

WHAT.gif

tell me why ? is a non sense...

I'm just going to pull the trigger on this guy. $195.00 is a reasonable price for me and I do love my war version. I also just received my 1/4 t-800 yesterday. I am quickly becoming amerced in enterbay figures. I used to think hot toys was top of the line and were untouchable but enterbay is quickly proving that not to be the case. Thank god to b/c I think HT needs some healthy competition to remind them how important it is to please us the customers who shell out so much for there products.

I'm just going to pull the trigger on this guy. $195.00 is a reasonable price for me and I do love my war version. I also just received my 1/4 t-800 yesterday. I am quickly becoming amerced in enterbay figures. I used to think hot toys was top of the line and were untouchable but enterbay is quickly proving that not to be the case. Thank god to b/c I think HT needs some healthy competition to remind them how important it is to please us the customers who shell out so much for there products.

Got to agree enterbay the last couple of months have been knocking it out of the park, hope hot toys continue with the mainstream stuff and enterbay continue with the more left of field cultish stuff, nice little ying and yang thing going on :wave

GUyz i agree with ya 100%!ENterbay has done a complete turn around with their product and it gets better with every release!CONGRATS Predator with the T-800 purchase!I can't believe how AWESOME that figure really looks!I finally got to see it in person and not only did my jaw drop but a tear as well!I really feel like such a LOSER for not picking up that figure when i had the chance for $225.00!i_i Anyway,Guinness i would do the same bro especially at that price!GOOD LUCK with that!Rog,i know what you mean,the replacement could come with 2,how does the Shadow put it,blurs instead of one,OUCH!!^_^

hope hot toys continue with the mainstream stuff

HT have been releasing a bucket load of mainstream crap of late imo. They surround a couple of big-ticket licenses with middle-tier superhero crud, and it's boring my tits off. EB are looking like they have some imagination and are willing to take some risks.

EB definitely seem to have a good grounding in cult items. Bruce Lee has a cult following as do Leon and Scarface. I'd like to see them secure a De Niro license as well as more Pacino movies.

Imagine Carlito, Serpico, Travis Bickle, Cape Fear, a Heat double pack...

HT have been releasing a bucket load of mainstream crap of late imo. They surround a couple of big-ticket licenses with middle-tier superhero crud, and it's boring my tits off. EB are looking like they have some imagination and are willing to take some risks.

:goodpost::exactly:

Seems like HT has forgot that there are other movies other than comic/superheroes, not that that's a bad thing but I do enjoy seeing what EB is doing with their corner of the market.

Rog,i know what you mean,the replacement could come with 2,how does the Shadow put it,blurs instead of one,OUCH!!^_^
seems incredible to read this..if You send an items to get a replacement after a defect discovered you could receive another item with 2 defects (never happened to me) I think is impossible...is no sense at all,I have several time send items to EB to get replacement and everytime the problem was only the money add for the costum duty...
EB definitely seem to have a good grounding in cult items. Bruce Lee has a cult following as do Leon and Scarface. I'd like to see them secure a De Niro license as well as more Pacino movies.

Imagine Carlito, Serpico, Travis Bickle, Cape Fear, a Heat double pack...
:clap:clap:clap yeeeeees I want a super travis....
( new god a part) Eb has changed his way to work,,, the paint on the last figures are amazing,I think they could improve the quality of the accessories and the SHOES :lol:lol and then HT could be scared by them....

(last che guevara is pretty oustanding but weapons and accesories are better on the did version)
I have both...

:exactly::goodpost:

Hey Shadow,Just so you know it can happen when it comes from a retailer that doesn't open the box to inspect the items inside,like for example Sideshow,BBTS,CSC,etc..They send out blind boxes because if they open the box then it is not considered MINT.You my friend have been very lucky that you haven't come across any problems like that,which is surprising, considering all the _____ing you do about your figures!^_^

Back