Enterbay RM-1056 Bruce Lee - The Big Boss

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1:6 Enterbay RM-1056 Bruce Lee - The Big Boss

ENTERBAY present to you “Bruce Lee, The Big Boss” 1/6 Real Masterpiece Figurine to marked the 40th anniversary of Bruce Lee\'s death. His impact on the martial arts world still resonates and his legacy still goes unparalleled. It’s hard to believe that it’s been 40 years since Bruce Lee passed away. Such is his significance in the martial arts world that people still talk about him, debate him and imitate him.

Being one of the most important martial artists ever to grace the big screen, Bruce Lee had struggled mightily for years to take lead in great movies. “The Big Boss” broke all box office records in HK at the time and triggered his meteoric rise.

Get ready to witness the legend of the dragon. ENTERBAY hopes our “Bruce Lee, The Big Boss” could bring lively memories of the Chinese Hero to you all!

145201d1385560217-enterbay-1-6-bruce-lee-big-boss-1brucebigboss.jpg

145211d1385560379-enterbay-1-6-bruce-lee-big-boss-1brucebigboss3.jpg

145221d1385560379-enterbay-1-6-bruce-lee-big-boss-1brucebigboss4.jpg

145231d1385560379-enterbay-1-6-bruce-lee-big-boss-1brucebigboss2.jpg

145241d1385560379-enterbay-1-6-bruce-lee-big-boss-1brucebigboss8.jpg

145251d1385560379-enterbay-1-6-bruce-lee-big-boss-1brucebigboss5.jpg

145261d1385560379-enterbay-1-6-bruce-lee-big-boss-1brucebigboss6.jpg

145271d1385560379-enterbay-1-6-bruce-lee-big-boss-1brucebigboss7.jpg

PRODUCT INCLUDES
2 (two) head sculpts of museum-like representation of Bruce Lee with authentic likeness, each with a different facial expression; one with the serious face and the other is the iconic screaming expression.
Each head sculpts are individually hand-painted with newly developed \"multi layer\" paint application

Newly developed Bruce Lee muscular body with 30 points of articulation, with partially rubber coating to refine the visual perception.

5 (five) pieces of interchangeable hands, including Lee’s iconic thumb up

One set of traditional Kung Fu outfit, including a white shirtsleeve T-shirt with buttons and a pair of Kung Fu pants with black Wushu belt

One battle damaged white Kung Fu T-shirt

A jade (look-alike) pendant with string necklace

A pair of Kung Fu shoes

The newly designed packaging box with sound effect, which has a light-sensor speaker, once the box set is opened, you will be amazed to hear Bruce Lee’s iconic fighting roar.

FS-201 figure stand

Head Sculpted 3D modeling by : chukawa
Head sculpt art director: SCUDERIA
General sculpture art director : YJ
Paint Art Director: YJ
Production and manufacturing: ENTERBAY

Price: $230
Enterbay Ordering Page: https://www.enterbay.com/detail/104

Last edited:
Re: Enterbay - RM Series - Bruce Lee from 'The Big Boss' 1/6th Collectible figure

For the first time since Superman I am excited about a release. The sculpt will be good. The paint will be good. The accessories will be good. Please Enterbay do not screw up the body. And two head sculpts would be awesome thanks Bill :)

Re: Enterbay - RM Series - Bruce Lee from 'The Big Boss' 1/6th Collectible figure

For the first time since Superman I am excited about a release. The sculpt will be good. The paint will be good. The accessories will be good. Please Enterbay do not screw up the body. And two head sculpts would be awesome thanks Bill :)

Long back around September or so of last year I had a chat with Bill over Facebook where he said the body and the sculpt for the figure was done. (I think it was just before the Leon release) and he said the headsculpt was awesome and his favourite. I see why he is so excited.

Given the way EB sculpts and paints have turned out in the last couple of their release. Im sure this will be an iconic BL release. Better preorder it ASAP! I want to be the first in line :wink1:

Long back around September or so of last year I had a chat with Bill over Facebook where he said the body and the sculpt for the figure was done. (I think it was just before the Leon release) and he said the headsculpt was awesome and his favourite. I see why he is so excited.

Given the way EB sculpts and paints have turned out in the last couple of their release. Im sure this will be an iconic BL release. Better preorder it ASAP! I want to be the first in line :wink1:

This is awesome!!!! I will also pre-order first....Hope the body will be as good as it can be......:yess::yess::yess:

Re: Enterbay RM - Bruce Lee from 'The Big Boss' Collectible figure

Don't want a Big Boss figure but a sculpt of that expression would be awesome !

Sweet a figure with emotion. This should be something well worth seeing. I hope he isn't too expensive.

Incoming........

Enterbay Bruce Lee's Big Boss Sedated Version
Enterbay Bruce Lee's Big Boss Aggression Version
Enterbay Bruce Lee's Big Boss Just Got Off Boat Version

But I'm excited.

enterbay bruce lee big boss we got it spot on version please ;)

Incoming........

Enterbay Bruce Lee's Big Boss Sedated Version
Enterbay Bruce Lee's Big Boss Aggression Version
Enterbay Bruce Lee's Big Boss Just Got Off Boat Version

But I'm excited.

Let's hope it is all the above and more
smiley.gif

By the way, I have probably shown you guys (and girls if any watching this tread) this super rare picture from "Big Boss" - of Bruce wearing his shades, probably in rehearsal for the his character's first fight in the movie ? He never wore these in the actual movie by the way, but these seems to be his favorite shades as I you can see him wearing them in the Hollywood movie "Marlowe" with James Garner, and also in quite a few other personal and interview photographs. The Dude sure had some cool style !

404446_10151312046375581_611765580_22967379_1257860403_n.jpg

...by the way, Bill just told me he is going to make two heads for this release ! One angry head sculpt and another one.... Wow !!!

...by the way, Bill just told me he is going to make two heads for this release ! One angry head sculpt and another one.... Wow !!!

Brilliant!

I can tell you guys one thing. If you see Enterbay making things extremely movie accurate, you all can thank Gung Fu here :wink1: and thats not a rumour, but a SOLID FACT...

good to know ....although I had just assumed and not question that it would come with 2 heads.

I figured its standard now for Bruce Lee movie releases. Enterbay's Fist of Fury did, as did Hot Toys Enter the Dragon, and then Enterbay's GoD3 ....would have been odd to only have a screaming sculpt :lol

By the way, I have probably shown you guys (and girls if any watching this tread) this super rare picture from "Big Boss" - of Bruce wearing his shades, probably in rehearsal for the his character's first fight in the movie ? He never wore these in the actual movie by the way, but these seems to be his favorite shades as I you can see him wearing them in the Hollywood movie "Marlowe" with James Garner, and also in quite a few other personal and interview photographs. The Dude sure had some cool style !

404446_10151312046375581_611765580_22967379_1257860403_n.jpg

man Gungfu, your rare collection constantly amazes me !!

I just wish the price point of the set is below $300, no need for a diorama and all for this one. I think chucking out the diorama and also the fact that The Big Boss has quite small accessories like the packet of crackers, daggers, saw etc etc the set can be small and power packed and much cheaper. Just like the Kato release. Which overall I think is EB's best BL release taking in considering the quality with the price point

I just wish the price point of the set is below $300, no need for a diorama and all for this one. I think chucking out the diorama and also the fact that The Big Boss has quite small accessories like the packet of crackers, daggers, saw etc etc the set can be small and power packed and much cheaper. Just like the Kato release. Which overall I think is EB's best BL release taking in considering the quality with the price point

I doubt 2 headsculpts and a new Bruce body (I can't see them going back to the BL3.5) will be a cheap bare bones release.

With the base RM 5 body they have, all they are doing is adding a different rubber coat on the torse, the only new tooled parts will have to be Bruce's arms thats it. The only thing I dont like about EB's stuff is their new ankle joint... they are just waiting to break The BL 3.5 had the best ankle joints.

I can tell you guys one thing. If you see Enterbay making things extremely movie accurate, you all can thank Gung Fu here :wink1: and thats not a rumour, but a SOLID FACT...

Thank you very much for your kind words Axe man
smiley.gif

I would love to be part of this "Big Boss" project if I can, but that would be totally up to Bill of course. I have told him that I could help out in any ways I can - and for the time being he wanted some photographs. How ever if I can I will of course try to squeeze in some feedback and ideas...

good to know ....although I had just assumed and not question that it would come with 2 heads.

I figured its standard now for Bruce Lee movie releases. Enterbay's Fist of Fury did, as did Hot Toys Enter the Dragon, and then Enterbay's GoD3 ....would have been odd to only have a screaming sculpt :lol

Some good observations SAB, and you seem to be right. But also bear in mind that Enterbay did the Scarface in two separate releases - and I would have prefer it if they did this with the "Big Boss" release for many reasons. But hey, you never know with Bill and Enterbay as they like to be innovated and come up with surprises.

man Gungfu, your rare collection constantly amazes me !!

smiley.gif

...by the way, it is really not from my personal collection - I just have good friends in high places that provides me with stuff that I can post. Just so the credit does not go to me. I am more of a messenger - or a middle man so to speak... Hehe... Pictures like these rare once have been collected by some of my really hardcore (not literary speaking guys... hehe...) Bruce Lee picture collector friends, whom have paid hundred of US Dollars (sometimes for just one photograph, and even more I think.... hehe...)

Yes, I agree with you Axe. I wish and hope they could do something like a regular - just the figure and some accessories - set, and maybe a deluxe set with all the works (a 1/6 scale the Ice Factory and Big Boss house, river, etc. - joking !!! Hehe...) ?

Back