Enterbay RM-1056 Bruce Lee - The Big Boss

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Enterbay - 1/6 The Big Boss

I just gave Enterbay a call.

They said this is gonna be released in mid-January.

That probably confirms that most of the screaming sculpt pictures are photoshopped on as i suspected. Its not fully finished yet, so the paint might come out better. But as for the sculpt.. its done... i think this is what we are gonna get.

I'm getting it for sure. Worst Bruce Lee HS? i think that goes to the GOD BD headsculpt. This calm sculpt is better then the Black Label as well.. i might replace that HS with this one.

Well done ! Sad i wanted to know about the t-1000 too ...

This pic sells the roar sculpt to me. Even though he kinda looks cross eyed :lol

It's a random guy yelling when I look at that pic. Maybe it is Photoshopped and isn't ready yet....lord knows they've had all the time in the world to get it right though.

And to think I passed on Sab's ridiculously low-priced WoD HD for this. I weep.

your not alone larry..but not in the majority.this is a pretty poor attempt and a backwards step (sculpt wise)from EB.

I think the roar sculpt is great actually.Such an intense expression with an open mouth is not easy to do,there is a reason we rarily see a sculpt with an expression like that from any company.
The calm headsculpt is poor though,and the lack of accessories is very surprising to me,thought it would be a no brainer to add the jacket and knife at least.

An iceblock and a Factory backdrop would be cool too to make this release extra special.

I'd easily take this over at least 5 EB BL collectibles I can think of.

Actually that set was not included in the 5 I had in mind. I don't know if I'd take this over that.

The 5 I was talking about were:

1/6 WotD
Original 1/6 Game Of Death
1/4 WotD statue
1/4 EtD statue (I know I know)
Black Label

You can add the 1/4 EtD bust as well.

It's only my preference. Not saying one is absolutely better than the other.

Good thing about Bruce Lee is that he's like Iron Man :lol
Did someone spike your coffee this morning?
:lol I'm simply saying I don't think this is the worst EB BL ever, based on that one promo pic of the roar sculpt I like.

Last edited:

wow the 1/4 ETD..:thud:
wont argue with the 1/6 wotd.the original god was great for its time.
but sculpts should vastly improve over time,these really haven't.
can I pass on this..yes I can...as I think it'll be $250ish

I think it will barely scrape $200, if that. I'm guessing around $180, but this seems to be an actual Big Boss figure, & not "The Foreman" figure, so I'm not sure.

& yeah, I know including the 1/4 EtD might surprise some. It's more of a "what I want more now" kind of a thing I guess. Not a "this is better than that" argument :D
Actually I'd agree on all of those.
I can't even tell if you're serious or not :lol

wow the 1/4 ETD..:thud:
wont argue with the 1/6 wotd.the original god was great for its time.
but sculpts should vastly improve over time,these really haven't.

:exactly: This is 2 steps back. Maybe two thousand.

this over the HD1002..no chance(my choice),i'd put it on par with the 1/6 wotd.
it's bruce so $200+

I think it will barely scrape $200, if that.

I can't even tell if you're serious or not :lol

Yeh, I'm serious :lol I was struggling to come up with 5 1/6 articulated figures for that list, but hadn't considered the statues.

This should cost $180-190 but I stick by my $239. I'd be surprised if they went under $220.

Back