ENTERBAY - New Che Guevara

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some More new shots (and captions) put up minutes ago by Bill

430329_382754808404020_100000085131298_1553970_1177776398_n.jpg

Let's be realistic, demand the impossible! 1/6 Real Masterpiece Che Guevara is Back!

408828_382755268403974_100000085131298_1553973_152548324_n.jpg

The Revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall.

430332_382799501732884_100000085131298_1554188_1343450011_n.jpg

He represent the revolution of ENTERBAY
So we see that he does come with a Cigar and his Kalashnikov...

Last edited:
This has been the only piece I have LOVED by Enterbay.

Exellent. A man who left his own comfort to help other prople. That is the way I see it. He will be in my collection.

Two berets, two guns, cigar, camera and hands. Not too bad.

Last edited:
When and where can I pre-order? That leather jackett looks great.

You should try ordering directly from Enterbay. Cheapest price PLUS any defect will be handled much better. Drop them the details of your order like item name, quantity, shipping address, and your paypal address and shipping method you want (EMS or normal Registered etc) to [email protected] and they'll send you a confirmation of your order and details in 48 hours.

Incase you dont get the confirmation email. Mail them again. They will generally send you and invoice for payment of your order plus shipping via Paypal and then you are good to go! Also remember to tell them to double box the set for added protection!

Fire the mail asap, I know they are taking preorders from VIPs, so if you are lucky they might sign you up and you just might be one of the first to get the figure!

EDIT: For instock items its [email protected] but for preorders the mail id is [email protected] however the ordering/preordering procedure is the same as I mentioned above

Last edited:
Do they do bulk shipping? Would the shipping lower if you order an extra one or two?

Anyone interested in the rare Hot Toys aka How2Works Che? PM me.. I want to sell mine.

Shame I do not have the money (the Home2Works one looked good)!!! :slap Anyway...

Nice to see another Che on the market (that sounded sadly ironic...), I think he is the third because DiD made one too. I'd like to see the finish figure, though, as I am sure he would be pricey.

You should try ordering directly from Enterbay. Cheapest price PLUS any defect will be handled much better. Drop them the details of your order like item name, quantity, shipping address, and your paypal address and shipping method you want (EMS or normal Registered etc) to [email protected] and they'll send you a confirmation of your order and details in 48 hours.

Incase you dont get the confirmation email. Mail them again. They will generally send you and invoice for payment of your order plus shipping via Paypal and then you are good to go! Also remember to tell them to double box the set for added protection!

Fire the mail asap, I know they are taking preorders from VIPs, so if you are lucky they might sign you up and you just might be one of the first to get the figure!

EDIT: For instock items its [email protected] but for preorders the mail id is [email protected] however the ordering/preordering procedure is the same as I mentioned above

Thanks. Will do it ASAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back