Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I paid $20 to $30 a pair for the shoes as keychains. None of which came with a box in the same scale much less have any of the detail that my boxes have. Ink and photo paper is expensive.

I don't doubt the cost of supplies and the talent going into it. I'm just saying for me, its a novelty I wouldn't be in the market for. But I think you will sell alot of them. All of the shoes I bought for my Jordan Enterbay, I got from an ebay seller for $10 each shipped.

Hi, just wondering if anyone who has the white Jordan Rookie version has issue with the jersey and shorts (especially the shorts), that the red are "bleeding" onto the white fabric?

Hi, just wondering if anyone who has the white Jordan Rookie version has issue with the jersey and shorts (especially the shorts), that the red are "bleeding" onto the white fabric?

Just checked mine and there is no bleeding. However my Enterbay ETD Bruce Lee had the black shorts bleed into the legs.

Anyone getting the full color version of the jump man statue that Enterbay shared a week or so ago? I have the bronze version and wish I'd waited for the full color version, it looks pretty nice!

Just checked mine and there is no bleeding. However my Enterbay ETD Bruce Lee had the black shorts bleed into the legs.

the 1st non-exclusive release still hasn't bled the white areas yet but not sure about the warm up jersey i have the replica ones the white on the bulls logo is now pink.

however the black areas are prone to bleeding so best wrap a food wrapper around the contact area. i did it on his crotch, thighs, knee & elbow.

Anyone getting the full color version of the jump man statue that Enterbay shared a week or so ago? I have the bronze version and wish I'd waited for the full color version, it looks pretty nice!

i think the real color version looks much better than the old one which looks like some souvenir you can buy in Bulls shop. suggest you sell off the original and get the real color.

i won't be getting mainly due to the high price. the material is made from PVC? if it's polystone then maybe worth it.

anyone getting this set of trophy & medals set?

912201833842PM_2.jpg

price almost match an EB NBA figure though.

looking at all the trophies without doubt MJ's the Goat.

25 Trophies & 2 medals. you can only feel the greatness when all of them line up in a photo.

no rings & NCAA trophy though...

I’m selling my Last Shot MJ over in the for sale section if anyone is interested.
7dc5ba91147951ed13ff9d658094c868.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back