Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$530 at Enterbay site

Attachments

• E45E0477-2BC4-44A5-A3FA-F1778E184407.jpeg
    E45E0477-2BC4-44A5-A3FA-F1778E184407.jpeg
    491.3 KB · Views: 248
My google translate doesn't work that well... does this fig come with 2 bodies?? Cause if so, that is a hell of a set, and totally worth $530....

Only seeing 1 body and 2 heads included:

- 2 head sculpts of museum-like representation of Michael Jordan with authentic likeness, one regular (iconic) and one offensive head sculpt (Rookie) facial expression including.

- Specially developed MICHAEL JORDAN advance 1:6 scale body, with 30 points of articulations, accurate physical appearance, the figurine’s height is according to Jordan’s actual height the best mobility ever.

I'm not even an NBA fan but man that looks really awesome. I'd love to get some NFL or MLB players done this well.

Wow, took them only what.....2 years to release the Air Jordan collection? And they didn't even release the colorways originally announced.
8d39ed1e2b20c878305ef62f7a407db1.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

My google translate doesn't work that well... does this fig come with 2 bodies?? Cause if so, that is a hell of a set, and totally worth $530....

Their latest Instagram post says - Comes with duo Body, duo headsculpts, ...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So apparently it's the last Michael Jordan set that Enterbay is making which is fine but in the screenshot below, it specifically states that the Set of Air Jordans 1-14 that comes with the Final figure is basically the only set that will ever be made.......which means they won't make the set of Air Jordans available outside of this Final figure set.[emoji2959]

This is ********! Why? Because they showed us 2 or 3 years ago what they had planned to produce for the public........hence the 2nd and 3rd pictures.
36273aba961179ec959a4e4c6ee904d3.jpg
e8ad970b1a4d01cb96ec8c297612fc30.jpg
89827fb9f4273c95a9e2aed1116e250d.jpg

I was thinking that they meant the home colorway has ended. So hopefully you're right!! I just hope that the 1-14 come out in single pairs so you don't have to buy an entire figure to get them.

Don’t believe them. I’m betting a away colorway should be out soon.

This. I totally believe that they will release an away colorway 2-figure boxed set like this one. I was in the market of buying the away regular edition figure, but now I'm on the fence with this possibility.

That would be sweet to have the away colorway with all the away version set of 14 sneakers.

IMG_20181221_021703 resize.jpg

while the TBLeague M36 may seems like a tempting upgrade over the jointed body, the M36 actually has slimmer arms so the arm band looks slightly loose. He looks more like late 80's version.

the magnetic hand polarity are swapped between the Left & Right, had to pry open the Right palm cover and invert the magnet to get it to work on the Ball but i'm not sure if all EB Hands & balls are of same polarity. Maybe they made it so at least 1 hand would work.

the alternate foot pegs doesn't work on EB shoes. The bottom peg is too big so it won't fit inside the shoe slot. either buy a 3rd party shoe that fits a foot or use a bluetac but by doing so the shoe will sit further forward and won't be able to support the figure or bend at higher angles, you will lose abit of height too.

the body came out of box looks rather powdery. you can try to use wet finger to wipe them and then a clean damp microfiber cloth to wipe it again.

Articulation is pretty good but it's a dust magnet. Body's pretty heavy but the original lifting stand can still support it. Body feels slightly bigger so had to becareful not tearing the fabrics esp on the seams.

That's not too bad Potato, I'm currently building a white jersey Jordan using that TBLeague body. It is powdery out of the box and your method should work fine(damp cloth etc.) I haven't put the bodies side by side to compare but you're right, it is a pinch skinnier than standard Enterbay body. Still fun to have and I'm glad TBLeague gave us this option.

Back