Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can also pre-order it at BBTS for $375.99 + $4.00 shipping.

So the only difference is the wings t-shirt and a shorter run (500 pieces)?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You can also pre-order it at BBTS for $375.99 + $4.00 shipping.

So the only difference is the wings t-shirt and a shorter run (500 pieces)?

Also comes with the red 23 sleeve for the box like the white HK Kicks. Sleeve was tough to remove without damage. Just take your time. Enterbay is calling this one the Taiwan Special. I wonder how many more "Specials" there will be.

I just saw OSK has a Michael Jordan and Scottie Pippen up for preorder from a new company. The sculpts look a bit off compared to Enterbay's. Really pricey too - $290 each.

I just saw OSK has a Michael Jordan and Scottie Pippen up for preorder from a new company. The sculpts look a bit off compared to Enterbay's. Really pricey too - $290 each.

You got pictures or link? They have the license or this a KO?

https://onesixthkit.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=1263

https://onesixthkit.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=1264

I don't see any NBA logos, so I assume they are not licensed. The Scottie Pippen actually looks like the Storm Collectibles sculpt.

Just by the name of the action figures "The One 1/6 Scale Basketball Player P", "The One 1/6 Scale Basketball Player J", and without the complete names "Scot Pen" and "Mic Dan", these are knockoffs and expensive ones at $290 each.

Wait, I see the price at $90, where you guys seeing $290?

From the links provided by cubsfan74. "This link for Non-Refundable Deposit payment $90, total price is $290 and balance $200 will be charged once it is released"

1/6 statue

Attachments

• E5BC5F6A-4ABB-49BC-B03C-F059C965C008.jpeg
    E5BC5F6A-4ABB-49BC-B03C-F059C965C008.jpeg
    152.7 KB · Views: 202
Looks like this 1/6 statue is up for pre-order reservation at the Enterbay site. You can't buy it yet, just submit name, email and phone number for the eventual raffle. If it's like the rookie edition figures, shouldn't be much trouble getting one of these if you want it...

Back