Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree with some of the criticism (stitched jersey would have been great) but I must say that I LOVE the latest addition to my 1/4 collection. The detail in the sculpt is amazing. The proportions are also much better than they appear in the awkwardly posed pictures posted around the net.
1eaff669bea8644b914a2335a6e5a7e1.jpg

cf557487d7f9bb499cf4497083eb0837.jpg

a8d0ebf29c7c44d445359532be0b59ac.jpg

9643e9dff0c663e97813f5e84fc8a4fc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, very nice! Well done!

Thanks.

I decided to let this be the one representation of NBA basketball in my collection. The 1/6 figures are great but this guy just has so much shelf presence by himself. I stuck him right next to Superman because in the 90's he was pretty much a super hero to me!

02a6624dc3b8cbe5cd572eebcb2e713c.jpg

Last edited:
My post was deleted because I can't follow the Forum's Buy/Sell/Trade rules

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm trying something new with my display.. Shifting all the figures off center and putting a picture or art of the character next to it. Look at the Superman display to kinda see the idea. So here is my new pose for MJ and the picture I ordered. Can't wait to see how it all comes together.

c142edf41f927b28512c54710322908f.jpg

27104c2c57f2d743ad1fe2889b676873.jpg

58858e4b30332e47d8178b35f828cc85.jpg

7f2e0a1b760d6d54e5cbcac4df8ae5f1.jpg

9188f44208fae984a2752252cd30fe20.jpg

I'm trying something new with my display.. Shifting all the figures off center and putting a picture or art of the character next to it. Look at the Superman display to kinda see the idea. So here is my new pose for MJ and the picture I ordered. Can't wait to see how it all comes together.

9188f44208fae984a2752252cd30fe20.jpg

the ball might get stained if you don't put a tissue or something in between the Black part of the warm up suit & the ball, Enterbay Black fabrics tend to stain.

I got both the 1/6 & 1/4 but the quarter scale is really a beauty. Present set-up with my other 1/4 scale
IMG_8464.JPG
IMG_8465.JPG
IMG_8467.JPG
IMG_8471.JPG
IMG_8479.JPG

TFL

Are the proportions correct on the 1/4 Jordan?

Something seems a little off compared to the 1/6 (too large a head on the 1/4?).

Are the proportions correct on the 1/4 Jordan?

Something seems a little off compared to the 1/6 (too large a head on the 1/4?).

Hi to all, first time on here.
Im sure i'm a little older than most of you but come across your site and thought id join in!

We have both the 1/6 and 1/4 Jordan's displayed around our offices. You are correct sabin23, if comparing the 2 scales the 1/6 does seem more in proportion..but it must be said that many of the images and poses seen of the 1/4 don't show correctly the quality and also the proportions compared to looking at it in person.
Understanding the purist will be limited for pose options because the head sculpt isnt an action one, but when adjusted to different poses other than the generic one standing it looks really nice.
Also most take photos with their phones these days and this tend to distort the proportions inaccurately also, maybe due to its size.
I personally am very happy with the 1/4, looks great sitting in the corner of the office...Ive popped the XI's shoes on as i was lucky enough to be at the 1996 Finals as a photographer so great memories for me. I change the pose at times for something different, its currently in a floating lay up.
Only thing i would like to see which i doubt will happen, is that they make an 1/4 action head sculpt for these...maybe when they finally release the elusive 'tongue out' 1/6 head sculpt they can produce a 1/4 one.

Will get some pics up for you all to try show the 1/4 differently. You can see it looks great when shown more accurately like both dri1 and Royce12 have done. Very Nice!

cheers.

Im sure i'm a little older than most of you but come across your site and thought id join in!

We have both the 1/6 and 1/4 Jordan's displayed around our offices. You are correct sabin23, if comparing the 2 scales the 1/6 does seem more in proportion..but it must be said that many of the images and poses seen of the 1/4 don't show correctly the quality and also the proportions compared to looking at it in person.
Understanding the purist will be limited for pose options because the head sculpt isnt an action one, but when adjusted to different poses other than the generic one standing it looks really nice.
Also most take photos with their phones these days and this tend to distort the proportions inaccurately also, maybe due to its size.
I personally am very happy with the 1/4, looks great sitting in the corner of the office...Ive popped the XI's shoes on as i was lucky enough to be at the 1996 Finals as a photographer so great memories for me. I change the pose at times for something different, its currently in a floating lay up.
Only thing i would like to see which i doubt will happen, is that they make an 1/4 action head sculpt for these...maybe when they finally release the elusive 'tongue out' 1/6 head sculpt they can produce a 1/4 one.

Will get some pics up for you all to try show the 1/4 differently. You can see it looks great when shown more accurately like both dri1 and Royce12 have done. Very Nice!

cheers.

Welcome to the board. You have already added more than some folk who have been around much longer lol.. I totally agree that lots of the online pictures appear awkward but you don't get that impression in person. Posing and lens distortion play a big part in it. Even my wife asked why they made his head so big when I showed her my pictures lol. When she saw it in the display case she said oh, that looks good. And the biggest thing that goes largely unnoticed is how much more detail is in the head sculpt vs. the 1/6 version. Glad to see some other collectors out there enjoying the 1/4 version as well. Looking forward to seeing your pictures.

Nice pics dri1!

Last edited:

cheers.

Thank you so much for your insight into the matter, very informative.

I agree the quality/appearance of a figure has a great deal to do with the pose, angle and lighting. The 1/4 Jordan does look beautiful and the details are even better with the larger scale. As I mentioned earlier, the head just looked a little awkward in some of the pics I've seen.

I was tempted to get the 1/4 scale Jordan but 1/6 in general is just easier for me to display on my limited shelf space. Plus, I need to save space for Enterbay's future releases - the Shaq dual pack, Pippen, Penny Hardaway, and what looks to be a Steph Curry reveal in September.

Looking forward to seeing more pics of the 1/4 - as for the tongue out Jordan, I've seen some non Enterbay headsculpts but the quality seems a notch below. I don't believe Enterbay has released a young 1980's Jordan release yet, so I'm guessing the tongue out sculpt will invetiably be released with that figure (complete with gold chains?).

Haha, Thanks SAB, Royce12 and sabin23.
Happy to contribute a little for what its worth, wouldnt call myself a collector in the company of you guys and most on here its seems...some amazing items across the variety of figures available in some of these collections. Impressive.

Im just a Jordan fan who has been lucky enough to work within basketball and sports photography for many years. Heard what enterbay was doing with regards to Jordan etc and thought they would be a nice addition/talking point sitting in the corner of a boardroom or office etc.
Anything to help remind me/relive those great 90's years in the NBA is great to me!..Nothing against the game today, it was just my era to be involved in, follow and be a part of. Great times.
So if having a Jordan 1/4, 4 versions of Jordan 1/6 along with a 1/6 backboard around work and at home makes me as a collector...then who am i to argue, im in :) ..They are a nice addition to my memorabilia collection.

Look forward to jumping in where i can to comment, and Royce12 it is indeed a good thing if our lovely wives are happy with what we get up to!

Looks good. You did the same thing that I did with the warm up suit. Tuck that bottom section of the jacket underneath to create that tucked in look.

245be309e4b6856c42f47048909a268b.jpg

Is the basketball that comes with the 1/6 figure a tad too small?
When I first got the 1/4 I thought wow the ball is huge and not just because it's 1/4. In comparison to the figure the ball is definitely bigger. I think I had gotten use to the 1/6 versions but I think it's accurately a bigger ball whereas the the ball for the 1/6 versions is smaller. What do you think?

13be37c7cabec52b1e53409da57c9670.jpg
3b90814b70f60ba04a67e0589ff57c26.jpg

692c3ee3108b5434f3fd7edebea202d8.jpg

4da8027b4d2ba8b0f1bb241ed2ce6ab5.jpg

Back