Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally received my '96 All-Star Jordan from winning the grand prize of Enterbay's guessing game contest and wow is he too sweet!! From pics I couldn't really appreciate the action head sculpt on him, but when he's in your hands, you can see all the amazing details even on the inside of his mouth. Cool stuff!!

2cp297t.jpg

5edgzr.jpg

Congrats! The sculpt makes a lot more sense in a flight pose. Looks good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah....so i kinda know the wife of NBA China's CEO and I kinda mentioned the oversaturation of MJ figures. I also kinda suggested her husband to commission a Kobe 3.0 figure. Ok...I've known that wife since high school and i literally made those suggestions. I just hope at least one of them follows through.

Yeah....so i kinda know the wife of NBA China's CEO and I kinda mentioned the oversaturation of MJ figures. I also kinda suggested her husband to commission a Kobe 3.0 figure. Ok...I've known that wife since high school and i literally made those suggestions. I just hope at least one of them follows through.

As a future suggestion, can you use your inside influence to suggest a new figure rather than a 3rd version of someone we already have :D

Joking ...fun story.

As a future suggestion, can you use your inside influence to suggest a new figure rather than a 3rd version of someone we already have :D

Joking ...fun story.
But I don't have Kobe yet.

Back to her, I haven't seen her since graduating high school but I'm aware she got into reporting in China. She even interviewed Kobe whom I heard is a nice guy but hindered by publicists telling him what not to say.

I'd love them to go back and do more legends, but also more modern players like James Harden and Chris Andersen. Imagine those tattoos in 1/6!

Maybe not something I'd spend my money on ($196 shipped, ouch), but somebody in here might be interested enough in it.

01.JPG

03.JPG

02.JPG

04.jpg

_1140839.jpg

Hey Lawrence, ive got a friend who would be interested in one of these...is there a link to the page i can pass onto him?
He proposed to his wife at a Bulls game at the United Center and a photo they had with the MJ statue is displayed proudly in there home from that day.

Lawrence, I would be interested in purchasing one too please...if you can let me know where from..thanks

Back