Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is the basketball that comes with the 1/6 figure a tad too small?
When I first got the 1/4 I thought wow the ball is huge and not just because it's 1/4. In comparison to the figure the ball is definitely bigger. I think I had gotten use to the 1/6 versions but I think it's accurately a bigger ball whereas the the ball for the 1/6 versions is smaller. What do you think?

Agreed, the ball for 1/4 is a more accurate scale, 1/6th is a little small.
If we are being particular you could argue that the 14 'last shot' shoes on the 1/4 are too big, which also adds to the issues with proportion in most photos you see. But the details in all the shoes still amazes me, very accurate.

when looking and comparing shots, it could be a little bit bigger, but in-hand it's almost not noticable that the ball is a tight smaller as it should be. but it might be again the cam which shows the proportions wrong :wink1:

mj-thrustmaster.png

mj-thrustmaster-2.png

originally planned getting the bulls trio, but somehow not digging either rodman nor pip. rodmans sculpt is way too small, and pips likeness is way too off.

Yeah I wonder how many more Jordan version they can push out before giving us young MJ.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

when looking and comparing shots, it could be a little bit bigger, but in-hand it's almost not noticable that the ball is a tight smaller as it should be. but it might be again the cam which shows the proportions wrong :wink1:

mj-thrustmaster.png

mj-thrustmaster-2.png

originally planned getting the bulls trio, but somehow not digging either rodman nor pip. rodmans sculpt is way too small, and pips likeness is way too off.

Thanks for this post! I'm stealing this pose ASAPZ I Don't know why, but I have a hard time posing my MJ. Maybe it's the sculpt for the last shot version that I can't quite figure out.

Just wanted to share that I won the Grand Prize of Enterbay USA's Facebook Guessing Game contest and I will be receiving the latest All-Star Michael Jordan to add to my small collection. I will post some pics of him on this thread when I get him in a couple weeks.. Enterbay rocks!!!

Just wanted to share that I won the Grand Prize of Enterbay USA's Facebook Guessing Game contest and I will be receiving the latest All-Star Michael Jordan to add to my small collection. I will post some pics of him on this thread when I get him in a couple weeks.. Enterbay rocks!!!

Congrats on winning the Jordan, Grand Prize no less!

So glad that it's officially confirmed that Steph Curry is the next player in the Enterbay NBA line.

Will September be the actual release date of the figure or just when they unveil it to the public for the first time? I assume it's the latter since September is only a month away and no pictures have been released yet.

Congrats on winning the Jordan, Grand Prize no less!

So glad that it's officially confirmed that Steph Curry is the next player in the Enterbay NBA line.

Will September be the actual release date of the figure or just when they unveil it to the public for the first time? I assume it's the latter since September is only a month away and no pictures have been released yet.

Yea, I'm with you bro.. I hope he releases soon too.. my wallet might not allow me to get him right away but I'm hoping that it is actually this year's version of Curry with his latest hair style and not the image used on the contest (when he had really short hair).. I can't wait!!

Bill posted a "Last Shot" series 2 figure on FB? I want rookie Jordan not a rehash...:impatient:

Just checked his FB and the last pic he posted that I saw was the one from ACGHK 2015 a couple weeks ago.. But ur right, it does show the series 2 Jordan with rodman, pip and shaq.. I wonder when they will tease a new Jordan hopefully young Jordan or tongue out Jordan finally lol

It's all come together very nicely Royce12...I like your plans to have an image displayed in the background. Looks great!

Thanks everyone

I'm really happy with the way it came together for this display and the entire collection. I'm still waiting for my Darth Maul poster to arrive but otherwise it's complete.. For now. The 'for now' never lasts long though lol

38f42c04a1c7bd2c70e7d746518859d2.jpg

Finally received my '96 All-Star Jordan from winning the grand prize of Enterbay's guessing game contest and wow is he too sweet!! From pics I couldn't really appreciate the action head sculpt on him, but when he's in your hands, you can see all the amazing details even on the inside of his mouth. Cool stuff!!

2cp297t.jpg

5edgzr.jpg

Back