Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More importantly what shaver you used to give him a clean shave? Gillette Mark III Turbo 6th scale ver.?

Better light (mustache still on):
9583980575_2a8543fe7e_c.jpg

Nice! What did you use after you put the sculpt on the head to make the surface look like hair? Any tips on the paint combination to get MJs skin colour?
I used a toothpick to make the hair :)
The skin was already this color. It's one of those EBay heads.
So all I did was add the clay to the head, sculpt the hair model and airbrushed it black.
Removed the mustache with thinner.

Very good project. I just really think its a terrible sculpt (not the hair of course). He looks really old IMO. U should do it with an enterbay head if you would dare. Hahaha

Hehe, wouldn't want to mess with an Enterbay head. Too bad they're so damn expensive :(

Got the Laney High outfit finished :)
9587482389_ff090aec63_c.jpg

Last edited:
If I ever do get an EB backboard I will put the NBA decal in the bottom left corner, US flag on the bottom right, get a Chicago Bulls or State Farm text along the bar that connects to the board, and figure out what to put in the black padding to give it a more realistic look...ya heard it here first! :wink1:

enterbay's board looks more realistic to me

130824062632670245ecea7522.jpg

So I was looking at some pics of the series 1 one white jersey Jordan on eBay. This version comes with the finals patch? If so I'm assuming the series 2 white jersey will probably be without the patch and the series 2 red jersey will probably have some kind of patch to keep it different from series 1.

I can't wait until we get some VI's and XII's.

Also I was looking through an old SLAM magazine from 2001 and it had this great pic of young Jordan. It has the old school home Bulls jersey, hopefully we get this jersey as well

7D9754FD-4334-4805-A581-F8A7FB7974F9-26388-00002DF59305E1C0_zps3aeef2f1.jpg

So I was looking at some pics of the series 1 one white jersey Jordan on eBay. This version comes with the finals patch? If so I'm assuming the series 2 white jersey will probably be without the patch and the series 2 red jersey will probably have some kind of patch to keep it different from series 1.

I can't wait until we get some VI's and XII's.

Also I was looking through an old SLAM magazine from 2001 and it had this great pic of young Jordan. It has the old school home Bulls jersey, hopefully we get this jersey as well

7D9754FD-4334-4805-A581-F8A7FB7974F9-26388-00002DF59305E1C0_zps3aeef2f1.jpg

Depends on what shoes they include. The reason the white jersey was given the finals patch is because the Bulls only wore black based sneakers during the playoffs. So since he only wore the black/red 11's in the playoffs, they included the finals patch on the jersey

If I ever do get an EB backboard I will put the NBA decal in the bottom left corner, US flag on the bottom right, get a Chicago Bulls or State Farm text along the bar that connects to the board, and figure out what to put in the black padding to give it a more realistic look...ya heard it here first! :wink1:
Yeah, the flag and NBA logo are a must.
Would be nice if you could have it printed on that static type of plastic that attaches to glass, so you can take it off easily.

Nice shirts, was looking for something like that when I made a LeBron version, but couldn't find any pics of MJ wearing a champions shirt.

@efcee81. I think the baskets didn't have State Farm on them yet, back when MJ was playing? Found this pic from 1995, still has Porter on the side:
preview.jpg

Nice shirts, was looking for something like that when I made a LeBron version, but couldn't find any pics of MJ wearing a champions shirt.

@efcee81. I think the baskets didn't have State Farm on them yet, back when MJ was playing? Found this pic from 1995, still has Porter on the side:
preview.jpg

Shoes are AJ VII bred, so it must be a circa 1992.

Hehe, sharp ;)
You are right, that one was 1992. Was looking at a few pics and got the dates mixed up.
Here's a 1995, still Porter:
preview.jpg

Hmmm.. Now that you have posted these pictures I must say that the Storm Toys Backboard looks closer to the style of goal they were playing on back then with the thinner support beams. LOL

1072075_10151701528062557_654916217_o.jpg

euo4sn.jpg

preview.jpg

Hmmm.. Now that you have posted these pictures I must say that the Storm Toys Backboard looks closer to the style of goal they were playing on back then with the thinner support beams. LOL
Could be, but I'd rather had the licensed version with steel rim :)

You're right it is porter! That'd be dope! I'll have to figure out first how to print that and the NBA logo and US flag...perhaps theres already ones pre-made...but not the porter text so gotta get it custom

Yeah, the flag and NBA logo are a must.
Would be nice if you could have it printed on that static type of plastic that attaches to glass, so you can take it off easily.

@Royce12 - You're bang on! StormToys backboards def looks a lot closer to the real backboards...Now if only I can find someone selling the shotclock seperately...

Last edited:
efcee, made a sticker in Photoshop. Waiting on my hoop to arrive. Plan on getting it printed by an online store that makes vinyl stickers.
Should last longest that way. Something like this:
9597964071_f9661c1954.jpg

Anybody that has LeBron, Jordan and a warm up willing to take a pic with the warm up on the Bron body with a Jordan. I'm thinking about buying a Bron body to display the warm up and want to make sure it'll look ok.

Back