Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pff, it fits:
9603606766_567bdc340c_h.jpg

Broke the damn shoulderjoint off Lebron while putting it on, so I wouldn't mess with getting an extra Lebron body.
Joints are stiff as hell on both the Lebron bodies I have.

Anyone have any experience with returning items to Enterbay?

Damn sorry that happened. I wouldn't have asked if I knew that would happen.

It does look like it fits good but if that's a common problem I'm not going to buy the body.

Just cancelled my preorder from EE then instead decided to do it with PYS but without my prior knowledge that the latter charges card right away. So, that's the tradeoff, having the lowest price of Black #23. Bummers! LoLz!

Nice one matthijst! I wish I know how to use Photoshop...I might mess around wit it or get my cousin to do one up for me! BTW which hoop did you end up getting?

efcee, made a sticker in Photoshop. Waiting on my hoop to arrive. Plan on getting it printed by an online store that makes vinyl stickers.
Should last longest that way. Something like this:
9597964071_f9661c1954.jpg

Heh, it's an extra body I got to display it with a t-shirt and the trophy. I put some rubberbands on it and now you can't even tell.
Contacted the Ebay seller in Hong Kong, maybe Enterbay will replace it for them. We'll see. Otherwise I'll get a set of these and try to fix it:
https://www.hlj.com/product/YLSPPC-T10/Sup

lol good luck trying to get it replaced by EB

Nice one matthijst! I wish I know how to use Photoshop...I might mess around wit it or get my cousin to do one up for me! BTW which hoop did you end up getting?
I got the Enterbay hoop.
Once I get it I will remeasure the sizes of hoop and beam to make sure the logo's are to size. If they are correct I will post the image here, so you can use that one :)

lol good luck trying to get it replaced by EB
I hear they will replace it for $30. But then I'd need to ship it to them as well, so I'd be looking at $50 minimum.
I'll just try and replace the joint. Seems a good hobby project, so it'll be fine.

Enterbay just announced Pippen, Rodman, Shaq and Iverson :D

Really? wow.. They are going to take alot of my money! I'd have to get Pippen, Shaq and Iverson. I could probably pass on the worm. Where was it announced?

He announced it today (it's in the Blake Griffin topic).

Got my Olympic VII sneakers today. Look good on Jordan:
9607695282_1e59c5890d_b.jpg

Received my road Jordan from BBTS...figure looks great. Not sure how long I will keep him, but he will be on the shelf for at least a little while.

I hope we get two head sculpts with Rodman and each head sculpt has a different hair color. Knowing Enterbay though there will be five exclusives with different colored hair.

I think Jordan is the only figure that they could get away with selling multiple sculpts of. Only the biggest Pippen or Rodman fan would buy multiple figures. My guess is that they would go the Kobe and Lebron route of including two head sculpts.

I think Jordan is the only figure that they could get away with selling multiple sculpts of. Only the biggest Pippen or Rodman fan would buy multiple figures. My guess is that they would go the Kobe and Lebron route of including two head sculpts.

yeah no way they can go the Jordan route with Pippen or Rodman

Back