Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
many yahoo hk sellers accept cash in registered mail or international cheques. you just need to be able to type in their language. at least that was how i bought stuffs from them many years back.

nowadays many have moved on to ebay because the huge profit margins.

Unfortunately living in North America shuts me out from Yahoo HK auctions. They're dirt cheap there compared to eBay. Frustrating to say the least..........

many yahoo hk sellers accept cash in registered mail or international cheques. you just need to be able to type in their language. at least that was how i bought stuffs from them many years back.

nowadays many have moved on to ebay because the huge profit margins.

But there's zero protection when sending cash and buying off-
auction.

It also comes with the regular Bulls stand (or maybe the HK Kicks things is just a plaque to lay on there?
b25938086-ac-5799xf4x0472x0600-m.jpg

1134848475-ac-5261xf7x0450x0600-m.jpg

:rolleyes2

That's exactly what I'm gonna do! I already have a white warmup from my Home #45 fig. Don't get me wrong, proprs to those that was able to get the hk-kicks limited ed, but dang I aint about to freakin' pay $700-900 for a Home #23 just to get a numbered base and a white warmup suit which I already have LOL...I'll wait for the Home #23 general release and maybe just buy 2 of those :wink1:

Nope, I totally agree :)
Just wait for the regular white #23.
Only interesting item it wont have it the warmup suit.

Strange that Bill hasn't announced the regular 23 yet.
I think he said that the "tongue" sculpt would be released at Anicom HK this year, which is july 26th-30th.
So with june almost there he better hurry with those announcements :D

What if there isn't a white #23 general release? Wouldn't it have been announced by now? All the prior one were released right after one another. Or at least the release date would have been mentioned?

bill doesn't care about making announcements too far in advance, i bet he will screw the guys over again

Now that I took a second mortgage for my HK Kicks exclusive :horror I'm selling my white 45 with warm up suit. If interested pls shoot me a PM. Thanks.

Back