Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
attachment.php

Surprised to see this when i got home today since i never got an email with tracking details :clap so there's an enterbay metal plate where you can put it over the stand if you choose. Those of you who never got an email from them, he might have already shipped to you last week.

Last edited:
attachment.php

Surprised to see this when i got home today since i never got an email with tracking details :clap so there's an enterbay metal plate where you can put it over the stand if you choose. Those of you who never got an email from them, he might have already shipped to you last week.

Sweet. Where are you located?

any one know anything about these or if they will fit on the enterbay MJ?

https://www.7toys7.com/product_p/smx21d.htm

I took the risk and ordered a pair for my red 23 i have on PO. if they don't fit i'll figure out something else to do with them

I don't know either if these will work with the eb version. If not, there is always a way to custom it. But they are beautifully done, even with real laces when I'm looking right.

I purchased them too now as the XII are my favorite air Jordans. Too bad they don't have them with the playoffs colors. These are my all time favorites. But anyway, thanks for the link :)

Back