Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For folks looking for a HK broker, I have used Celga before. Obviously there is a fee. It's been a while since I used them so I dont remember what it is but it wasn't wild. I had some issue once and they were pretty good about cleaning it up. Very communicative.

They don't do HK auctions, just Japan.

Hello everyone,
I research the figure Enterbay michael jordan number 23 with the white jersey, exclusive birthday HK KICKS.
I offer $ 600 with shipping included.
This saves you $ 200 over the price when you bought it.
if anyone is interested to sell it to me I'm interested.

View attachment 61966

I'm keeping mine. But with taxes it's already at $500 to bring it home. Shipping is easily $60, so that's $560 already.

what is the difference between HK Kicks & normal version? Is it just the jersey color or does it come with extra goodies?

i'm sure they will release standard white 23 next.

i guess it's for the completleleets or scalpers for that kind of price.

the playoff patch is for celebration purpose while i can't remember when MJ started wearing 23 undershorts, low bred xi is cool but not as cool as high xi, the warm up suit is great but price is crazy and it doesn't come with the championship rings & gold plated trophy...

HK kicks has a playoffs patch on the jersey, no. 23 on the undershorts, low bred xi's and a white warmup suit.

Back