Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where is the cheapest place to get the Red #23 for preorder BBTS?

I originally ordered from BBTS, but when Darth Madden announced that CLARKtoys.com had their pre-order up for the Red #23 @ $259.99 minus 10% off with the code SPAWNBOARD (which still works)...I jumped on that straight away.

The shipping to Australia is a lot cheaper than both EB and BBTS ($278.99 in total for the figure to Adelaide), but the only downside is that CLARKtoys.com has a shipping date of September? :dunno

Ahhh. I assumed shipping from the US to Australia would be around $70, like BBTS. My bad. I guess ClarkToys might be the place to go for you Ozzy's.

Im in Australia and I have my #23 PO'd at BBTS. I have Black Widow and Joker 2.0 from there. The shipping may cost a little more but their stuff is packaged so well its worth it IMO

I must admit that I have never used BBTS before, but when I can save USD $52.99 ordering a figure (which is helpful more than ever now that the AUD is below parity)...I am more than willing to wait.

If you need it for a present it is understandable that you would go with BBTS...lets just hope that EB gets it's quality control fixed stat!

Thanks... I'll go with BBTS as I want it earlier for a present

Just for the Aussies here (or anyone else for that matter) that haven't ordered from BBTS before. This is how my Joker 2.0 arrived. It took 5 days to arrive for extra shipping I found it to be worth it. Sure there are cheaper options but if yr happy to wait longer for them to arrive and possibly beat up that's ok. Just thought id share my experience with BBTS :wave

Last edited:
So anything I should be looking out for in terms of Quality Control? I've read that issues have been found but nothing specific? Just say shoes and jersey may have problems.

I still don't know why Enterbay decided to include the AJ II sneakers with the regular #23 release. This version of Jordan looks nothing like how he did in 1986-87. For him to have the AJ II's, he still had short shorts, and had visible hair. Also, no leg wrap and the armband had to be red.

The Enterbay figure is based off a mid 90's MJ, not mid 80's MJ to warrant the II's.

I still don't know why Enterbay decided to include the AJ II sneakers with the regular #23 release. This version of Jordan looks nothing like how he did in 1986-87. For him to have the AJ II's, he still had short shorts, and had visible hair. Also, no leg wrap and the armband had to be red.

The Enterbay figure is based off a mid 90's MJ, not mid 80's MJ to warrant the II's.

Yeah they should have included the 12's instead of the 2's, would have made more sense coming with 10, 11 and 12

DEAR CUSTOMERS,

We are going to send you the ENTERBAY 1:6 MICHAEL JORDAN FIGURINE “HK-KICKS.COM 10TH ANNIVERSARY EXCLUSIVE” by EMS (www.hongkongpost.com) services early next week.

:impatient:

Back