Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If your in Aus I'd probably go either Popcultcha or Timcent88 from ebay. I got my Bruce Lee from Timcent and it was here in like 4 days from Hong Kong! Most users here swear by him and he has 100% feedback across hundreds of figures.

Whatever you do, don't go EB direct.

Hmm, why not EB direct? I would've thought that would be the best option, like going Sideshow direct on most of their own figures? Or is EB customer service really that bad?!?

69464edejw1e0g8qhppe7j.jpg

i dont understand why these figures don't come with hidden articulation. oh well im getting one

If your in Aus I'd probably go either Popcultcha or Timcent88 from ebay. I got my Bruce Lee from Timcent and it was here in like 4 days from Hong Kong! Most users here swear by him and he has 100% feedback across hundreds of figures.

I've bought from Timcent as well - as you say, reliable & quick. :)

739680_545649838781182_833813156_o.jpg

Bill said....

''I'M BACK ! The Legend Michael Jordan 1/6 Scale Collectible Figure Series will be announce shortly. We will be having a Launch Event combined with Collectors item exhibition on 26th Jan to 3th Feb at Hong Kong WOODHOUSE located at TST. 1/6 Scale Michael Jordan #45 Limited Edition will be available at the event with 2000pcs~ More Detail and complete information will be release later~ GET READY for THE LEGEND.''

Just spoke with EB, a little pissssed that as a dealer I cannot order the above limited edition :(

Hmm, I just checked out timcent88 on ebay, and he certainly has great feedback. But man his prices are a little excessive!!!

- $478 for DX07 Luke!?!?!
- $420 for Hawkeye!?!?!
- $406 for DX12?!?!
- $338 for DX09?!?!

I got my figures for WAY, WAY, cheaper than that from guobei11 or Sideshow directly!!

Not all his figures are that expensive.

Just watch his store from time to time & be patient.. unless you couldn't be bothered doing that, which is fair enough. :lol

Hmm, I just checked out timcent88 on ebay, and he certainly has great feedback. But man his prices are a little excessive!!!

- $478 for DX07 Luke!?!?!
- $420 for Hawkeye!?!?!
- $406 for DX12?!?!
- $338 for DX09?!?!

I got my figures for WAY, WAY, cheaper than that from guobei11 or Sideshow directly!!

Those figures are mostly sold out. He bumps the prices up once the initial shipments are out. His first and second wave are usually pretty competitive but still a little higher.

The problem with EB direct is they have ZERO customer service and don't check their figures. I just right now received my EB HD Bruce Lee from Timcent88 and it's perfect in every way.

Head over to the thread and see how a few fella's have problems with the seams on that figure and they bought from EB. EB just palm them off with crap excuses (like Hot Toys) or offer a refund. Also the Joker seemed to be the same, paint problems and some joint problems and mostly all of those figures came from EB direct if I remember. They don't get back to you for weeks.

It's up to you but for me it's easier to pay extra and know I'm getting great service and a quality product rather than take a punt that you "might" get a good one from EB.

Just do a bit of research on the company and decide how you feel :)

News from FB EB page:

"I'M BACK ! The Legend Michael Jordan 1/6 Scale Collectible Figure Series will be announce shortly. We will be having a Launch Event combined with Collectors item exhibition on 26th Jan to 3th Feb at Hong Kong WOODHOUSE located at TST. 1/6 Scale Michael Jordan #45 Limited Edition will be available at the event with 2000pcs~ More Detail and complete information will be release later~ GET READY for THE LEGEND."

"Yes, anybody could come to the event, it is the product launch and Michael Jordan exhibition with lots of rare items from collectors. a very nice event to gather all Mj's fans. We prepared 2000pcs of this limited edition for this event. For exact details information, we will announce shortly"

I assume there would be also a "regular" version release...really interested in getting a #23 jersey version...not much interested in the #45...let's see if there are any other differences between regular vs limited.

The way that reads is more like 2000 just for that event. Not 2000 total.

I could be wrong though. With a figure like Michael Jordan, 2000 is pretty low if thats the number all up.

I think the "I'm back" edition wearing jersey #45 is what's limited to 2000 pcs and would be exclusive to that event. Then there'd be a regular edition wearing #23 and a different pair of AJ's.

Back