Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That pic still has tatoos on the body, so it cant be the final Jordan body. I would've thought they'd have that done by now and would show a promotional pic for it!

That pic still has tatoos on the body, so it cant be the final Jordan body. I would've thought they'd have that done by now and would show a promotional pic for it!

they won't show any official pics until the day of the pre-order. Lately their stuff has been going up for order on a friday then in-stock the week after. Both 1/4 Rambo and 1/4 Bruce Lee have done it that way and the new BD 1/4 Terminator is said to be following that pattern as well. Just have to wait for Bill to give an official date i guess

I would've thought they'd have that done by now and would show a promotional pic for it!
Here's Enterbay's promo pic for their Kobe figure that was released months ago:

2012110810280810217_f1.jpg

That's it :lol

45? Does he come with two jerseys?

Apparently Enterbay Bill said that the #45 is an exclusive version to be released in limited numbers in Hong Kong. The regular version is #23. Seems strange to make it an exclusive, but I dont really care. To me, he was never #45, and will always be #23 in my memory! Just like he never played for the Wizards :D

Apparently Enterbay Bill said that the #45 is an exclusive version to be released in limited numbers in Hong Kong. The regular version is #23. Seems strange to make it an exclusive, but I dont really care. To me, he was never #45, and will always be #23 in my memory! Just like he never played for the Wizards :D

I didn't see Bill say anything about #45 being an exclusive.

Would hate it if it was. His #45 jersey was the first of his and my first NBA jersey I ever owned. I still own it as a matter of fact and would love to own the figure with that jersey. Not going to take my chances with buyig from EB direct though.

Last edited:
I didn't see Bill say anything about #45 being an exclusive.

Would hate it if it was. His #45 jersey was the first of his and my first NBA jersey I ever opened. I still own as a matter of fact and would love to own the figure with that jersey. Not going to take my chances with buyig from EB direct though.

Just quoting what was said over on the OSR forum. I havent heard any official release news, but when do these guys actually release anything official? The figures just seem to suddenly appear. :huh

I'm seriously considering getting this set now. :)

I was a huge NBA fan during the early 90s, & I think this figure would be a keeper once bought.

I'd love to see EB do some other NBA icons like Charles Barkley, Karl Malone or Clyde Drexler, & the list goes on. :rock

I see a case to release #8 and #24 jersey for Kobe, but Jordan is always 23 (he himself was never comfortable wearing 45 on the hardwood), now if they were to do a Michael Jordan in minor league White Sox uniform, then...

But seriously, who wants that?

Here's the latest Enterbay promotional pic!

NOW THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!!!! How iconic is that pose!!!! Frickin AWESOME stand!!!

I will definitely have mine in this pose!!! Cant wait to see the final product in full!!! :hi5:

BTW, where's the best place to order EB figures?

If your in Aus I'd probably go either Popcultcha or Timcent88 from ebay. I got my Bruce Lee from Timcent and it was here in like 4 days from Hong Kong! Most users here swear by him and he has 100% feedback across hundreds of figures.

Whatever you do, don't go EB direct.

Back