Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Problem with EB direct is that they don't seem to respond well (if at all) to customer service complaints. But filing a Paypal dispute does seem to do the trick. With eBay you have protection from both eBay itself and Paypal. In either case, you should be covered.

Well, I might be in the minority here, but I had no issues getting EB to respond to some QC issues with the Che Guevara figure. I had to get the shirt replaced twice and they responded promptly both times... but after reading about the MIB fiasco... I don't see myself ordering straight from them again... :lol

i was just watching his review of Kobe! lol...

i saw that he ordered it from EB.. but I can't see how he did it.. I couldn't add it to my cart before.. and now it looks like the webpage was changed and it's not showing up now.

Yeah, it's weird that now it's not even there... I'll order from a trusted Ebay seller...

What are you talking about?
:dunno:dunno:dunno

I erased and edited that comment... I posted it on the wrong thread by accident. Sorry. I meant to post it on a different thread about another figure. Still can't wait for this one though! I live in Chicago and Jordan is like royalty here!

Anyone know when PO will be available? This is looking sick, IMO much better than Kobe. Looks like they tightened up the jersey a bit too!

For those of you who were wanting to buy Kobe directly from Enterbay, it's back up again.

(RM-1036) NBA Collection - Kobe Bryant

I think their website has been improved. Wasn't really a fan of their flash based site. Now we can link directly to whatever product they have for sale :D

For those of you who were wanting to buy Kobe directly from Enterbay, it's back up again.

(RM-1036) NBA Collection - Kobe Bryant

I think their website has been improved. Wasn't really a fan of their flash based site. Now we can link directly to whatever product they have for sale :D

Yup! I'm glad they finally updated their website....it was annoying before....miss the music though :)

Headsculpt looks amazing now. Too bad final product probably want look as great....

this seems to be a bit of a trend for EB figures. Except for the big time figures, most of them aren't that great. Kobe Bryant figure looks great in pics of each individual piece. HS and tattoos are super awesome, but when it's all put together with the puffy jersey and ill tailored arm sleeve, it's not that great.

I hope MJ doesn't turn out this way!

Why is the Jordan no longer listed on the release dates when you click on the Kobe Figure? it shows a bunch of players (some I knew were coming and others are new to the list) but NO JORDAN!

was it scrapped, license issues? or is it because I am on the US site and it won't be available to us?

If I can't get Jordan I am not buying any of them! If I can get Jordan (for a resonable price) I will probably get a few more!

Why is the Jordan no longer listed on the release dates when you click on the Kobe Figure? it shows a bunch of players (some I knew were coming and others are new to the list) but NO JORDAN!

was it scrapped, license issues? or is it because I am on the US site and it won't be available to us?

If I can't get Jordan I am not buying any of them! If I can get Jordan (for a resonable price) I will probably get a few more!

calm down dude.

Here's the latest news so far

Translate from Enterbay's CEO Bill's Weibo:

Michael Jordan 乔丹人偶初期定装样板,这是借用了科比的素体来看个大概感觉,乔丹专用素体还在调整中,也会稍微比科比素体大一点肌肉饱满一点,球衣也是初期样板还需要很多的修正,但乔丹的感觉是出来了,大家先凑合看看〜
The Michael Jordan prototype shown used the Kobe body base. There is a Michael Jordan body type being developed right now and it will be slightly bigger than the Kobe body type. The clothing is also in early stage and still need to be modified. Just wanted to show how a 1:6 Michael Jordan figure will look like.

篮球之神Michael Jordan 迈克乔丹人偶由于产品设定的更改调整,需要一定时间让NBA和乔丹审批,兼顾庞大的产能来满足全球各地的乔丹迷的需求,我们会把发售时间由原定的12月底改为1月中下旬上市发售来同时为即将50岁的乔丹生日作预热庆祝
Due to the time needed for NBA and Michael Jordan to approve the modifications of Enterbay's Michael Jordan figure, the official release schedule is pushed back to mid January oppose to the original late December schedule. The new January release date will be an opportunity to per-celebrate Michael Jordan's 50th birthday.

篮球之神MJ 迈克乔丹人偶系列第一款首发将配备AJ 11 和另外两代的Air Jordan供大家替换和收藏,当大家把乔丹人偶系列完整收藏后AJ 1到14代也就完整收藏了。另外由乔丹开始我们将配备全新设计的NBA系列专属地台支架让大家完整从现乔丹的Jump Shot和空中灌篮,1:6比例的精密完整篮球框架晚点发售
Enterbay's first version of Michael Jordan 1:6 figure will come with a pair of Air Jordan 11 and 2 other editions of AJ. When all the Michael Jordan figures are release, fans will have a complete collection of 1:6 Air Jordans 1- 14.
Starting with the Michael Jordan figure, there will be a newly developed figure stand for the NBA series to handle all the basket ball poses.
A 1:6 scale basketball hoop is currently planned.

Jordan is not part of Enterbay's NBA line. He is a license all his own in conjunction with Upper Deck and others. So he is not listed with the NBA line.

don't think that picture with the jersey's back has been posted yet. BTW it's been a long time without any news for this MJ or the Lebron.

523629_380976858643520_704663299_n.jpg

Well that stinks... but it is only another month or so.

Happy Holidays everyone...

I have never bought from Enterbay. Is there a preorder up yet? And where is the best place to buy this figure?

Back