Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
69464edejw1dyl795znlrj.jpg

the prototype has an amazing paint job hope the quality does not suffer with the real batch

the prototype has an amazing paint job hope the quality does not suffer with the real batch

EB paint job paint job have been amazing recently. It's the joints and the body that you have to worry about.

3 headsculpts! :yess:

I think they most likely will separate it into 2-3 individual figures like their recent scarface figures.

All 3 looks amazing and I think I will buy em all:duh:panic:

hope Jordan comes with:

White, Red, and Black jerseys
Air Jordan X
NBA Championship Ring hands
Championship trophy
Golf clubs
Space Jam CD
Baseball Uniform with Bat and Mitt
90's hoop earring
Gatorade bottles
Hanes Shirts
Suitcase full of cash and endorsement contacts
Trash talk bubbles
2nd, double sized box to fit gambling addiction and ego :rotfl

On a serious note.. any idea if North Americans will be able to pre-order this at all? REALLY don't want to go to ebay for this one

Weird, I don't seem Kobe listed on BBTS or Cornerstore, so that might be true. Must be some restriction against North American distribution, because those sites sell other EB stuff. Diamond is now distributing their stuff in the U.S., so EB is not exclusively selling to Asia anymore.

might be anything.. just wondeirng if anyone out there who picked up Kobe might shed some light on this one?

I think P!tu bought his from EB if I'm not mistaken.

I'm torn on which to buy from. Asian seller or EB. Either way you tend to get screwed by having no CS for any QC issues that arise.

Problem with EB direct is that they don't seem to respond well (if at all) to customer service complaints. But filing a Paypal dispute does seem to do the trick. With eBay you have protection from both eBay itself and Paypal. In either case, you should be covered.

i was just watching his review of Kobe! lol...

i saw that he ordered it from EB, but I can't see how he did it. I couldn't add it to my cart before, and now it looks like the EB webpage was changed and Kobe isn't showing up anymore

Last edited:
Problem with EB direct is that they don't seem to respond well (if at all) to customer service complaints. But filing a Paypal dispute does seem to do the trick. With eBay you have protection from both eBay itself and Paypal. In either case, you should be covered.

Based on this I think I'd choose EB. If the PayPal trick works (looks to MIB thread) then if anything is wrong, I feel better handling QC issues with EB directly.

I hope these aren't ridiculously priced. I want a few of them.

Back