Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
69464edejw1e13sfnmb6lj.jpg

69464edejw1e13rxopfxnj.jpg

69464edejw1e13rhd0m1ij.jpg

i know ppl don't like these teasers but I sure do! so excited even if I can't get this version.

I think it's neat just to see how things are done, either those two are running QC or they're hand packing every figure, either way, nice to get these little insights, I enjoy seeing what goes on to take an item from concept to our hands as much as getting the stuff, just like watching making of documentaries for movies.

I still can't get over this figure, the only thing in that photo giving away the scale is the stictching on the warmup, otherwise you wouldn't be able to tell if it was a real photo or a product.

And here is the verdict was, it was on your opinion why they took so long to show us the joints. It is a scandal to sell a model with such joints, the figure is perfect and Malagasy with all the joints of knees. This is the same as the kobe ​​bryant, they are horrible, why they have not copied the manufacturer STORM TOYS. They do not care about us fans. They then repeat the same bull**** with the figurine kobe ​​bryant. They do not listen to buyers who are we.
I look forward to your reactions. To me that is a big fan of jordan, I will not buy this figurine Terrible

And here is the verdict was, it was on your opinion why they took so long to show us the joints. It is a scandal to sell a model with such joints, the figure is perfect and Malagasy with all the joints of knees. This is the same as the kobe ​​bryant, they are horrible, why they have not copied the manufacturer STORM TOYS. They do not care about us fans. They then repeat the same bull**** with the figurine kobe ​​bryant. They do not listen to buyers who are we.
I look forward to your reactions. To me that is a big fan of jordan, I will not buy this figurine Terrible
So you rather have a bunch of statues that look more than Garnett than Jordan?

Back