Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Enterbay wrote: "1/4 Scale in Development now~ Even crazier ~"

iqE7Ew5CTOk0U.gif

Damn this is so nice this is why I want the warm up jersey, no visible joints. Yes, I prefer statue over action figure but generally the likeness on action figure is superior than statue, with warm up jersey this action figure could look like a statue.

:monkey2 still sad the only way for me to get this is buying from a flipper.

I hope Enterbay will release this figure with warm up jersey in 1/4 scale in the future, that will be my preference.

I want MJ, Magic and Kobe with their warm up jersey in 1/4 scale.

My feelings exactly :lol

I think the 1/4 version could be with better QC than 1/6 scale? But I dont think I wanna get like 6-7 figures of 1/4 MJ though :duh

I agree. I actually thought he was going to be 1/4 all along. Easy pass at 1/6. At 1/4, a much more tempting purchase.

I personally prefer 1/6 for MJ. Those joints would look ridiculous blown up at 1/4 scale. All they gotta do is better QC and paint job on the sneakers and headsculpt and I'm all good.

I personally prefer 1/6 for MJ. Those joints would look ridiculous blown up at 1/4 scale. All they gotta do is better QC and paint job on the sneakers and headsculpt and I'm all good.

That won't be an issue if they could give us the warm up jersey. I will buy MJ 1/4 scale action figure with warm up jersey most definitely. I don't think they could do any better than this 1/6 MJ headsculpts, those headsculpts are perfect. I would be happy if the 1/4 headsculpts will be as good as the 1/6.

Regarding the visible joints issue, haven't there been figures in the past that had rubber flesh-colored sleeves hiding the joints? Two that if I remember correctly are Big Jim and the Six Million Dollar Man. (Showing my age here) I would think that might have been an option with the MJ figs?

That won't be an issue if they could give us the warm up jersey. I will buy MJ 1/4 scale action figure with warm up jersey most definitely. I don't think they could do any better than this 1/6 MJ headsculpts, those headsculpts are perfect. I would be happy if the 1/4 headsculpts will be as good as the 1/6.

True, but the shoes would be magnified fugly :panic:

Man I don't know I may wait for the 1/4 scale. I got the Bats and pretty happy with it other than some QC problems which seems the norm nowadays with every company.

Back