Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the 1/6 batman is priced wayyyyyyyyyyy up there now. U can get a 1/4 batman for some of the prices that the 1/6 sells for. Its the only bat im gonna have.

lol totally off topic, I do LOVE the TDK series as well, but do i love it for over $200-300 for action figures?... nah... i'll stick to the NBA line (FOR THE LOVE OF THE GAME!)

i'm keeping it in one genre, which is sports.

I wish I could do this, my collection is all over the place. Which I guess is good, because I usually want to complete a collection, this way it makes it impossible. :lol

I want a mouth open (preferably tongue out) head sculpt for an action shot. I love the likeness on series 1, but its not really "in game MJ." I have red on order and might just put him in a jump suit if I can pick one up. (Totally stealing this idea from someone in this thread, I just don't remember who, haha)

Oh most defintely. Imread that the warm up suits may be knock offs but are really close from eBay. I know the DK figures may be high, just gonna wait for a reasonable price and hold on to it for my collection.

haha, don't get me wrong tho, i seriously feel like i got addicted, i check these forums at work, when i get home, after the gym, spend 3-4 hours on here before i sleep. it's unreal. specially when you get to the "show your shelves" area. say goodbye to real life. HAHA

I wish I could do this, my collection is all over the place. Which I guess is good, because I usually want to complete a collection, this way it makes it impossible. :lol

:exactly: I want to be able to stay to a few lines also but Im interested in way too many characters :slap

It would be crazy if the 1/4 Jordan they have planned goes through this whole "exclusive" process all over again :lol

Haha. I am addicted to this forum as well. And its not dead like alot of the other forums I get on.

haha, don't get me wrong tho, i seriously feel like i got addicted, i check these forums at work, when i get home, after the gym, spend 3-4 hours on here before i sleep. it's unreal. specially when you get to the "show your shelves" area. say goodbye to real life. HAHA

:exactly: nerd... lol jokes

It would be crazy if the 1/4 Jordan they have planned goes through this whole "exclusive" process all over again :lol

shhhhhhhhhhh don't say that :gah: :rotfl

yeah they announce it as "exclusive" and it sells out... this time I don't rush to preorder thinking the regular version will arrive like the last few releases.... and it turns out that one 1/4 "exclusive" was the only one :lol

lol this is the most active i've been as far as forums go, i've been on like 2ksports forums, honda-tech, s2ki, and never posted on there, i must be a real nerd then. HAHA

Most of the other forums I'm on are horror related, which seems to be a slow genre right now. Also one for my motorcycle, which I only lurk on, and one for my CFB team.

This is so me. I check this thing all day everyday and look for figures I can't afford. This is the first forum I have ever regularly went to. What has happened to me?

Back