Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
shhhhhhhhhhh don't say that :gah: :rotfl

yeah they announce it as "exclusive" and it sells out... this time I don't rush to preorder thinking the regular version will arrive like the last few releases.... and it turns out that one 1/4 "exclusive" was the only one :lol
If there is an exclusive, then I'm guessing there is a regular :D

I'm guessing 1/4 won't have all the nonsense that 1/6 is getting though. Pricing would be too ridiculous at that size.

I would like an Iron Man, but just one. To go with my red MJ23, Reeve Superman, '89 Batman, SnowTrooper, just to name a few of my randoms. haha

I would like an Iron Man, but just one. To go with my red MJ23, Reeve Superman, '89 Batman, SnowTrooper, just to name a few of my randoms. haha

Did you see the new IM3 Exclusive on SST? It looks awesome! Check it out, if I didn't already plan on like 5 other figures I thought about preordering

Did you see the new IM3 Exclusive on SST? It looks awesome! Check it out, if I didn't already plan on like 5 other figures I thought about preordering

I did, but I really didnt care for that movie. And the suits all broke way too easy, therefore, they were kinda weak figs. But I agree, that is sweet looking fig.

there will be a regular version im sure :1-1:

But now I want to hold out for tongue out version, but if it doesn't happen, then series 2 will be $600! :banghead

If there is an exclusive, then I'm guessing there is a regular :D

I'm guessing 1/4 won't have all the nonsense that 1/6 is getting though. Pricing would be too ridiculous at that size.

yep I think yr right. Maybe just a red and a white #23 for 1/4 scale tho :dunno maybe one figure with 2 uniforms and 2 warm ups... tht would be good if they did something like that to finish out the line but they probably will milk it.

seriously though im happy with the Jordan figures so far. I have the white #45 already and the red and white #23s on PO and now the black exclusive. The only one ive missed is the red #45 and im not too bothered to be honest. IF I end up keeping them all or not is a different story but im a fan of MJ so im grabbing them while I can.

And with all that said..... this is my 500th post :lol :blissy :hi5::fest:fireworks

yep I think yr right. Maybe just a red and a white #23 for 1/4 scale tho :dunno maybe one figure with 2 uniforms and 2 warm ups... tht would be good if they did something like that to finish out the line but they probably will milk it.

seriously though im happy with the Jordan figures so far. I have the white #45 already and the red and white #23s on PO and now the black exclusive. The only one ive missed is the red #45 and im not too bothered to be honest. IF I end up keeping them all or not is a different story but im a fan of MJ so im grabbing them while I can.

And with all that said..... this is my 500th post :lol :blissy :hi5::fest:fireworks

I hope you have room for Black Widow. :D

The only one ive missed is the red #45 and im not too bothered to be honest.

Same here, huge MJ fan growing up. Pre '91 championship run even, and I am not interested in #45 at all. He had like 1 good game in that jersey, and that whole transitional season is forgettable. Except for the 50+ he dropped on the Knicks. :clap

Oh, and congrats on your 500! :fireworks

I would however, love to get a young MJ in a UNC uni. Oh man, that would be epic.

For those who haven't seen the WIP tongue sculpt, & were curious. Here it is:

164934_631703316843734_2014110509_n.jpg

Back