Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm a full pledge sneakerhead, been in the game since late 90s and I'm not embarrassed at all to say that I freakin' love these Enterbay MJ figs, so does a ton of fellow sneakerheads in my sneaker community and YES we all have these Enterbay figures...call em' a "doll" all you want fact is, this is by far the best ever action figure of MJ EVER, to me they're big boy toys really and not for kids....personally it's an easy cop for me! I wanna put it out there as well that I wear or have worn all my kicks... ALL of them and I have 100+ pairs...not even one pair is deteriorating like you say on your post, it's how you take care of your sneakers really, each one is made with different material, etc. so you have to know how to maintain and clean them to keep em' looking fresh...My suggestion to you though (and to everyone else here that has the same opinion like you), if you don't know the sneaker game, don't talk...because there's things that you don't know about the culture. Were more than just guys who collect sneakers. It's a lifestyle, its art, its a passion...If I tell you I have own a 1984 Jordan 1 OG in a pristine condition would you believe me? I do and its not deteriorating whatsoever...us sneakerheads are not just about blowing off money...we obviously know how to protect the hundreds of dollars we spend...just like another fellow hobbiest who's into a different type of hobby like muscle cars, vintage baseball cards, etc. they know the hobby, the game and the passion behind it...btw my home office is full of Jordans, Air Maxes, Asics, NB, etc. to "pimp" out the room...ok so what? Everyone has their own passion and unless you know what you're saying...I wouldn't even talk bra... RESPECT

Lastly, I founded and established a local sneaker non-profit charity that holds events and initiatives around my local city where we collect gently used sneakers that we then give back to homeless shelters or to a Nationwide charity like Soles4Souls Canada that ships it out to countries like Africa or Haiti where there's less fortunate people that are in dire need of decent sneakers or runners...were making a difference, ARE YOU? Bottom line is don't knock on those that are into sneakers because you don't know our culture, you don't know what were about....

Peace

They'd just feel embarrassed if they show positiveness towards a "doll" in a "grown up" forum.

Seriously what kind of adult would spend thousands to collect shoes that will deteriorate & when they hardly wear them?

It's not any more kiddy than collecting Basketball cards.

But i have to agree it's too expensive. I mean you can literally buy a pair of 1:! Jordan XI with that kind of money. :lol

From a normal person point of view i would say it's stranger to see a person pimping up the room with sneakers than a doll, at least a doll may look like a statue or furniture while a sneaker looks just like a, well, sneakers.

I bet many of them already preordered 2 EB Jordans, 1 for keeping & 1 for selling at a premium though. Understand most Air Jordan Collectors know what Scalping & Reselling at a premium is more than toy collectors since Air Jordan collection started way back.

And 1/6 aint a limited market anymore. It's probably the dominant market in Adult Collectibles. It's something like Rolex, people'd buy at least 1 in their lifetime if they had the extra cash & some people collect more than 1.

I'm a full pledge sneakerhead, been in the game since late 90s and I'm not embarrassed at all to say that I freakin' love these Enterbay MJ figs, so does a ton of fellow sneakerheads in my sneaker community and YES we all have these Enterbay figures...call em' a "doll" all you want fact is, this is by far the best ever action figure of MJ EVER, to me they're big boy toys really and not for kids....personally it's an easy cop for me! I wanna put it out there as well that I wear or have worn all my kicks... ALL of them and I have 100+ pairs...not even one pair is deteriorating like you say on your post, it's how you take care of your sneakers really, each one is made with different material, etc. so you have to know how to maintain and clean them to keep em' looking fresh...My suggestion to you though (and to everyone else here that has the same opinion like you), if you don't know the sneaker game, don't talk...because there's things that you don't know about the culture. Were more than just guys who collect sneakers. It's a lifestyle, its art, its a passion...If I tell you I have own a 1984 Jordan 1 OG in a pristine condition would you believe me? I do and its not deteriorating whatsoever...us sneakerheads are not just about blowing off money...we obviously know how to protect the hundreds of dollars we spend...just like another fellow hobbiest who's into a different type of hobby like muscle cars, vintage baseball cards, etc. they know the hobby, the game and the passion behind it...btw my home office is full of Jordans, Air Maxes, Asics, NB, etc. to "pimp" out the room...ok so what? Everyone has their own passion and unless you know what you're saying...I wouldn't even talk bra... RESPECT

:exactly::goodpost::hi5:

to add to that^^ I have over 100 pair myself, and wear my shoes also. After wear they are cleaned and placed back in the box. No deteriorating.

:exactly:

These people don't know the sneaker culture...each sneakerhead has a story as to what got them started, they've got their own reasons to be in the game, etc. For me, its always been the memories I shared with my Dad growing up watching and following MJ...were both big MJ fanatics and collectors of any Jordan memorabilia, but my Dad has long passed away but I carry on that passion we shared through the years, it's also been a way for me to really keep all the special memories I had with him and keep those alive...I guess you can call me a "sentimental" collector...but truth be told, my collection comprises of about 80% Jordan kicks and 20% others like (asics, nike, reebok, etc.)...its because I can relate more to Jordan sneakers compared to anything else as I know exactly where I was with my Dad and what we did when MJ rocked a specific sneaker... :)

Im a sneakerhead, anything Michael Jordan is pretty much a purchase for me. The EB figures will proudly be on display with all my other Jordan and Chicago Bulls stuff

So much for the red warm ups being exclusive to the #45 away version :lol

1072235_10151699486317557_2055769627_o.jpg

Edit: The other pics.

194465_10151699475932557_314179044_o.jpg

1073821_10151699482982557_622754328_o.jpg

705214_10151699481707557_1347455267_o.jpg

1065136_10151699479022557_1458285336_o.jpg

412627_10151699477257557_380628151_o.jpg

884368_10151699483822557_895786129_o.jpg

1072333_10151699484772557_948577890_o.jpg

Last edited:
:exactly:

These people don't know the sneaker culture...each sneakerhead has a story as to what got them started, they've got their own reasons to be in the game, etc. For me, its always been the memories I shared with my Dad growing up watching and following MJ...were both big MJ fanatics and collectors of any Jordan memorabilia, but my Dad has long passed away but I carry on that passion we shared through the years, it's also been a way for me to really keep all the special memories I had with him and keep those alive...I guess you can call me a "sentimental" collector...but truth be told, my collection comprises of about 80% Jordan kicks and 20% others like (asics, nike, reebok, etc.)...its because I can relate more to Jordan sneakers compared to anything else as I know exactly where I was with my Dad and what we did when MJ rocked a specific sneaker... :)

For me, I was a huge MJ fan and Bulls fan going up, my mom had bought me my first pair of Jordans when I was in the 6th grade. The black/red 12's aka the Flu Games. Reading the back tag "Quality inspired by the greatest player ever" caused me to always associate greatness with MJ and the Jumpman. I been buying Jordans ever since the first pair and never looked back.

I'm guessing they're also gonna do a red jersey with the new headsculpt with black Air Jordan XII's "Flu game", and a dunking contest Jordan with the tongue out.

dude i was just referring to those that posted in the quotes, i never said all sneaker heads are like that.

also not all sneaker heads know that much about the sneakers. like everything else things become more like a trend & the cool stuffs.

there are still people like you who knows what you are doing and loves the game, but for most it's just a pop culture.

many people buy figures but don't know how to maintain them. for example rubber parts, leather materials, metal diecast, rubber tyres. for experience people they know how to keep them in shape but for most newcomers they are clueless.

I'm just saying from a normal person's perspective, collecting sneakers ain't much more grown ups than collecting baseball cards & barbie dolls.

I'm a full pledge sneakerhead, been in the

Peace

But it'd still be an exclusive release right? They'd just gonna keep releasing the warm up with exclusives so people will still dig the exclusives?

For the Dunk contest Red, i bet the jersey will be the old school type with shorter pants so i'm guessing general red #23 will still be favored.

So much for the red warm ups being exclusive to the #45 away version :lol

On Enterbay's site, for the exclusive #45 home version it reads this:
Enterbay said:
Chicago Bulls Home team warm up suit .(Available forExclusive Limited Edition ONLY )

You could be right potato. I (& maybe a few others) might have assumed that EB meant the warm ups were only meant to be available with those exclusive #45 figures, & those alone. But after reading the description again, maybe it could mean that it's available for any "exclusive" Jordan figure EB chooses.

ok, is this #23 black 8th anniversary an exclusive or not? someone please lmk and where we can buy it, if not? thanks

Back