Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whoa sneakerheads vs "doll" collectors. Lol. I seriously think its for personal preference. Most sneakerheads don't collect only Jordan's. just like most people that are buying jordan "dolls" are spending their money on other 1/6 scale figures.

People make fun of me because I have the kobe EB figure, but just as previously stated, these figures ar by far the closest thing to the actual player. McFarlane figures weren't cutting it for me anymore.

the new jordan Enterbay figure with black jersey and the number 23, they forgot to put the number 23 on the black shorty shorts see below this video
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ol9LwDehuAM[/ame]
in the 3rd minute and 22

does anyone know when the figure jordan white jersey with the number 23 and be content with the larry o'brien trophy is she out?
As you can see in the photos below, jordan wore underneath his black shorty shorts with the number 23, Enterbay has no plans to put it while in the anniversary edition hk kicks they put . I do not understand this manufacturer Enterbay goal is to sell as many as possible and fill figurine fans who are we.
View attachment 64111
View attachment 64112

does anyone know when the figure jordan white jersey with the number 23 and be content with the larry o'brien trophy is she out?
As you can see in the photos below, jordan wore underneath his black shorty shorts with the number 23, Enterbay has no plans to put it while in the anniversary edition hk kicks they put . I do not understand this manufacturer Enterbay goal is to sell as many as possible and fill figurine fans who are we.
View attachment 64111
View attachment 64112

The ST Jordan also has the 23 on the compression shorts. I don't understand the exclusives either. With licencing costs as high as they are, plus a HUGE Jordan fanbase in the U.S. why all the HK Exclusives and shutting out U.S. collectors? If their goal is to capitalize and sell as much product then they should include 'non HK' collectors. I'm not shelling out $600+ every time an new exclusive comes out. I'd buy the black jersey version if it were a regular release and for every person that feels the same they've lost a couple of hundred dollars or more in profit. U.S. collectors have to pay $600+ for a limited product when in HK they don't sell for half that amount? Doesn't make any sense at all.

I'm a big Jordan fan but I'm not paying $600 for a figure, rather buy 2-3 pairs of shoes with that money. Heck, I can buy the warm up jacket from Mitchell and Ness for $150.

I've only pre-ordered the Red 23 for under retail and will only buy the other exclusive ones if they dipped that low. Otherwies I'll just wait and probably just buy the accessories from eBay auctions.

cool bro appreciate you clarifying...you're on point when you said that "for most it's just a pop culture..." but be careful where you say that or what statements about sneakerheads you release especially on forums...because the sneaker culture has grown and is just SO massive now compared to 20 some odd years ago that the real OG heads in the game sometimes gets included and gets mixed with these young cats and new up comers who just do it to make money, look cool, and resell their kicks for profits...to those ppl I SMFH...they're the ones who's hurting the game and putting a bad rep on the culture... :mad:

But I won't let those ppl affect me, unfortunately I cannot control where the culture goes, I can just enjoy the memories it gave me and continue to give me and keep doing something positive for the sneaker community...my son at 5 yrs of age already has a good stack of collection...taking after his Dad...just like how I took after mine when I was a kid...

Enough with the sneaker talk, this thread is for Enterbay Michael Jordan. That said, anyone know when we can expect to get Away 23s from CT? I'm still waiting on mine but the one I PO'd from Enterbay site came like 2 months ago....

dude i was just referring to those that posted in the quotes, i never said all sneaker heads are like that.

also not all sneaker heads know that much about the sneakers. like everything else things become more like a trend & the cool stuffs.

there are still people like you who knows what you are doing and loves the game, but for most it's just a pop culture.

many people buy figures but don't know how to maintain them. for example rubber parts, leather materials, metal diecast, rubber tyres. for experience people they know how to keep them in shape but for most newcomers they are clueless.

I'm just saying from a normal person's perspective, collecting sneakers ain't much more grown ups than collecting baseball cards & barbie dolls.

Does anyone know if on different versions, #23 vs #45 , jordan has more facial hair? One possibly just a mustache while the other having mustache and small beard?

This happens to anything. Up side is market becomes bigger so you can get more designs & easier to source, down side is you have to preorder & get it during launch day as the demand is up and price will go up once it's sold out.

cool bro appreciate you clarifying...you're on point when you said that "for most it's just a pop culture..." but be

Printed a Dream Team stand:
9305328047_0f095eb688_c.jpg

is the message sent to Enterbay:

hello,

we just saw on your website the new figurine jordan "Michael Jordan (Series 1) # 23 White Jersey Figurine with Air Jordan 11 Black / Red, and Space Jam" how is it that the black shorty it n 'is not the number 23 as in real life when michael Jordan won the final of the playoffs in 1996 (see attachment). I can tell you that the fans are upset about it. You're doing a great job but you do halfway. You are able to add the number 23 on the black shorty you have done for the exclusive figurine HK KICKS. It is the same for the figure "EB 8th Anniversary Edition" Michael Jordan # 23 Black Jersey Figurine "when jordan played the game against the Knicks he wore the black shorty number 23" [ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ol9LwDehuAM[/ame]. "I speak for all fans because we create more discussion and most of the time, we are very satisfied with your work but we have a displeasure about it. we show you evidence that jordan was well number 23 on his black shorty under her shorts to these two figures
cordially

Back