Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wonder if they have 1 or 2 more sculpts we haven't seen, for future releases, or are they going to milk the same 3 we have seen aaaaallllllllll the way.
I do like the sculpt, @_@ but still no tongue out release? Gulp so more to come .@_@
Who knows, maybe this will be released :lol

jordan11.JPG

Thanks for clearing that up Matt , 5 series wow :lol, this action sculpt is a lottery for the guys with weibo account think 300 first. Batch is allocated for the lottery and more for later release, so guys might still get a chance if u really want this. Not too sure I just caught a glimpse of this fig in Bookface :D

Wonder if they have 1 or 2 more sculpts we haven't seen, for future releases, or are they going to milk the same 3 we have seen aaaaallllllllll the way.

Who knows, maybe this will be released :lol

jordan11.JPG
5 series plenty of tongue oooooout action am sure , EB :pfft: wot happened to two sculpt releases ? We can only wish :lol

Really wanted the black jersey version, I watching that game, he killed the Knicks while rocking a pair of shoes that were a size to small.

I'm going to Enterbay after work to register for this Black Jersey.

My 2 favorite AJ's I & XIII a different head sculpt & black jersey... i'm there !!

I saw a post on Facebook that VIP members can register... hopefully that means i'm guarenteed one like HT exculsives. :pray:

However, i'm pretty confident that they will milk this head sculpt for all its worth, and eventually reissue the black jersey.. so if i miss out.. not the end of the world.

Still on my game plan, one Jordan from each series with a different colored jersey (Red, White, Black), each supporting a different head sculpt. Hope i can get this, and patiently wait for the eventual tounge sculpt with white jersey to complete my set.

I'm pretty sure they will re-release the same sculpt in a different jersey and shoes combination.

I was reading the toysdaily forums just now, and someone rumored that the exclusive 1500 pcs version at Ani-Com will have an extra red track suit.

If thats the case, that limited to 1500 is just bullcrap, and the non-exclusive Series 2 will be exactly the same release- Black Jeresy New Scuplt AJ I and XIII (with no track suit).

So no need to panic, everyone that wants one will get their fill. (If the rumor is correct).

Back