Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JRC_8768.jpg
lol.gif

Found my 23 fig to have this problem too. Luckily I was able to notice it while still at the store and had it replaced.

Last edited:
Enterbay said:
Join the online lottery and get a chance to buy "The ENTERBAY 8th Anniversary Edition" Michael Jordan #23 Black Jersey Figurine at the ACGHK. Only 1,500 sets will be available for public sales in HK.
I want this for the sculpt & AJ1's, but it's another lottery figure :lol

It seems only SINA Weibo (Asian Facebook? I don't know) users are eligible to participate in the lottery I think.

Problem is even if you win the lottery you have to pick it up in person at the ACGHK. 1500 pieces LTD.

So far they have all been limited in a way (except for the red 23 which is a general release):
- white 45, limited to overseas
- red 45, limited to Hong Kong
- white 23, HK Kicks limited (and a Shanghai Store LTD version coming up)

Seems like he's going the Bruce Lee route, or do you guys think white #23 will eventually be a general release as well?
series.jpg

Maybe he'll do a white 23 series 2 GR and then do the 3rd sculpt with Allstar & Olympics or something.
Hoping he will stop at 7-8 figures :D

Last edited:
I really dont understand, all these Hong Kong only releases. MJ is the most recognizable sports icon in the world. Should make for world wide releases.

Not sure if people (anywhere) care about MJ anymore :D
Sneakerheads seem to just like the shoes, not the person (or action figure). And people who seen MJ play in his prime are probably 35+
Not sure how it is anyplace else in this world, but I get mostly frowns when I tell someone about these figures ("why would you want a doll").
And that's before they even ask how much they cost.

Here's a minor QC issue with my red 23 MJ. Notice that the sticker is inverted. I didn't notice it when I checked the figure at the store. Apparently, the entire stocks of my local dealer has this problem but they promised to have it replaced. You may want to check yours. Other than that, the figure is superb.

JRC_8768.jpg

Oh sh--- mine's like that too! THanks for the head's up man. I only focused on the actual figure when I got mine.

Not sure if people (anywhere) care about MJ anymore :D
Sneakerheads seem to just like the shoes, not the person (or action figure). And people who seen MJ play in his prime are probably 35+
Not sure how it is anyplace else in this world, but I get mostly frowns when I tell someone about these figures ("why would you want a doll").
And that's before they even ask how much they cost.

I saw MJ play in his prime, and Im 28. Anything Jordan sells here, trust me people all over the world still care about MJ

I saw MJ play in his prime, and Im 28. Anything Jordan sells here, trust me people all over the world still care about MJ
OK, make it 28+ then ;)
But it's still a plastic doll for $300+.

I do like the sculpt, @_@ but still no tongue out release? Gulp so more to come .@_@
I think they said there will be 5 series when this started :(
Series one with AJ2, 10 and 11.
Series two with AJ1 and 13.

So I guess 3 more series left for the rest, although we've only seen 3 head scrulpts so far.

Last edited:

:exactly: people all over the world do still care about MJ.
Seriously another exclusive :dunnoI really wanted this figure :slap

Attention Enterbay: Im sick of these exclusive releases :gah:

Back