Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I also posted this in the other ST Jordan thread. Has anyone seen a photo of the finished product jersey or warmups with the actual Bulls lettering/logo on it? If this is not a licenced product can ST use the logo? It would be a pisser if the warmups and jersey were blank or just had a number.

was a way better system than the EB one used; being a smaller company and all, ST got it right on more accounts then one on this preorder

I'm not so sure that emailing them and then hoping your order is expected is a better method for ordering stuff.

9268688909_8b555a7828_z.jpg

My Jordans...

Sorry if this was asked before but how do you fix the uneven legs problem of this figure? I tried the t800 fix on fb but it didn't work. :(

Anyone know what this says (the Chinese text next to the white #23)?
9270071257_762942ac19_o.jpg

The caption says "series 1". Curious if they will release this and when, as Bill has also announced Series 2 now.....

What do people expect in the future from the MJ series?
We had the white and red #45, the white and red #23 and the black #23 is coming up, so I guess all Bulls jerseys are finished (or maybe he'll do a pinstripe special for series 2).

So then what? We know there's one head sculpt left, with the tongue, so probably series 3. But what could he do with that?
Anyone who can think of a special moment where he did that tongue thing (checked the old slamdunk pics but didnt see it). Maybe the olympics or allstar?

Last edited:
it translates to shanghai flagship store memorial edition, for sale soon. I think they are selling the HK-KICKS version there to promote their new store.

Last edited:
Ah, OK, thanks!
Yeah, it's basically the HK Kicks version without the warmup suit and Bred XI's, but with Space Jam XI's and a championship trophy.

Im thinking they may not do a general release of the white 23 jersery untill they release the tongue out scuplt maybe.

Not sure, have one with uneven legs as well, but i pose them in action poses anyways, so didnt bother trying to fix it.

I was so happy when I saw the t800 fix post on FB but to my disappointment it didn't work. Yeah, posing it in action poses would be my last resort.

Back