Enterbay HD-1002 Enter the Dragon full 1/4 scale figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can never be too sure but that depends if Arnie want's to stay with EB out the rest of the year and give us the remaining EB produced Lee's.But would HT really announce this allready if he didn't join HT before 2011?

Hey guys any thoughts on what this will sell for one year from now when it is no longer available at retail what is your best guesses boys let mee know ??????????

Here's some more pics:

IMG_3389.jpg

IMG_3413.jpg

IMG_3461.jpg

IMG_3454.jpg

IMG_3443.jpg

As you can see it's a teeny bit on the small side compared to Sideshow's pf's

IMG_3376.jpg

very cool pic mat and im guesing thats arnies last work from enterbay .. i got his 1st GOD Bruce and his last Bruce .. still waiting for mine...

Mine is currently sitting in the ups depot 20 mins down the road, but because it's not due for delivery till 31st I can't pick it up, which really sucks

on one side you have a wall full of liquor collection, on the other you have a wall full of all kind of blades. all in the same room. i think you might just be the most dangerous man in this site. :lol

FINALLY I got my awaited Bruce Lee Statue. Phew the wait was making me restless but after opening the box I can say it was worth it. :):)

Here are the complete pictures from unboxing to displaying. Hope you'll like it. Thank you.

Starting with the unboxing pics:

Last edited:
Back