Enterbay HD-1002 Enter the Dragon full 1/4 scale figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you serious? Wow thats DAMN cheap! Is it 18" in height?

From the item description it says 41 cm,about 16" but the base is not as tall as the PFs,far from it,so the Body itself can be similar in height as the PF's,but much thinner i would think.
Toys2 and Big Badtoystore had this Statue for 199$ but over 200$ for shipping alone to me,so screw them :lol
I went with Onesixthbruce,cheapest shipping available when you live in europe.

Its in my shopping cart at Toys2 (his last one), should I? :lol $230 delivered. The problem I have is it says it ships at the end of Oct. Is that accurate? Man this is tempting!

Its in my shopping cart at Toys2 (his last one), should I? :lol $230 delivered. The problem I have is it says it ships at the end of Oct. Is that accurate? Man this is tempting!

Since when did you get into Bruce Lee,are you serious?You will have no problem selling it a year from now though that's for sure.

Bruce Lee is not needed in your collection and you have no interest in him,cool statue but spend the money on something that matters to you.

Now is the time to strike if you're serious though,only 2500$ pieces and it will only increase in value,his most iconic look after all.

Are you bored again or are you serious about this?Like i always say...Character importance over Quality...Buy based on your interest in the Person/Movie Character,not the other way around because how great it looks,you will get bored with it and eventually sell it because it doesn't mean anything to you,we have both been down that road before :slap

I guess i'm just blown away by the awesome price! I couldn't see myself selling it though, shipping out of Canada on larger items is pointless. Too high. Meh, we'll see. The detail and price are amazing but yeah you're right, i'm not that into Lee ............ even though I am a fan. I mean who isn't?

To answer your question, yes, I am bored. :lol

I guess i'm just blown away by the awesome price! I couldn't see myself selling it though, shipping out of Canada on larger items is pointless. Too high. Meh, we'll see. The detail and price are amazing but yeah you're right, i'm not that into Lee ............ even though I am a fan. I mean who isn't?

To answer your question, yes, I am bored. :lol

That alone explains why you shouldn't get it,just because it's cheap it's a reason to buy it...It's 200 bucks you should save for a HT figure you REALLY want later.

I bet he'll get it after 5 posts with just "Do it",he's an easy person to convince :wink1:

here's mine
4946612707_8d20142967_b.jpg

Back