Enterbay HD-1002 Enter the Dragon full 1/4 scale figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im just curious which Bruce Lee's we'll see in the near future,if we'll see ETD Battle damaged and Big Boss.

Are these limited edition? If so, what is the edition size and are they numbered?

Ask them what's next in line for their 1/4 scale figure.

Are these limited edition? If so, what is the edition size and are they numbered?

Ask them what's next in line for their 1/4 scale figure.

2500 is the ES but I don't think they announced what's next in the 1/4 line.

2500 is the ES but I don't think they announced what's next in the 1/4 line.

Thanks. Are they numbered? Just curious since no one has posted a number they recieved or a pic of underneath the base with all the info.

img6419.jpg

Awesome pics. Looks like yours has the same little casting imperfection on the under side of his right wrist. Insignificant really, but it's the only flaw I found on mine. Looks like they'll all have that.

Awesome pics. Looks like yours has the same little casting imperfection on the under side of his right wrist. Insignificant really, but it's the only flaw I found on mine. Looks like they'll all have that.

Thanks wofford. Yup, that's one of few things I'll be fixing, it should look good after the retouch is done.

Back