Enterbay - GiRLFRiEND - Beauty Doll Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The model is the sculpt they're working on and putting out first...The actual 1/6 head shown in the pictures is of Bulma, an unreleased female figure from the Dragonball Evolution line. I for one am so glad they didn't scrap that sculpt, as it's amazing!

Are these figures going to be released nude? Much like the RM series, or are they going to be properly packaged and cost an arm and a leg?

I'm not familiar with her also. To the main subject with EB, if you are going to take the time to honor this person, Please go 100% to the likness of the actual person. The sculpt is not even her. In my eyes, I think the model is realy pretty. Capture the beauty that's all I'm asking.

They're going to be clothed. The first announced figure is going to be exactly like that, in a nurse outfit as the model appears in the movie.

If the figure comes out pretty and will fit into my fashion doll collection I'll probably buy her and redress her. I have no need for a sexy nurse, and one of my favorite characters from the fashion doll line I collect is an Asian. :)

I have no interest in the sculpt they have showed, but thankfully that is of another figure and not the same Asian model.

I think it shares alot of resemblance to Emmy Rossum as Bulma from Dragonball Z even in different angles... :dunno

bulmaebdbz.jpg

I'm not familiar with her also. To the main subject with EB, if you are going to take the time to honor this person, Please go 100% to the likness of the actual person. The sculpt is not even her. In my eyes, I think the model is realy pretty. Capture the beauty that's all I'm asking.

The headsculpt shown is of Emmy Rossum as Bulma, a figure they scrapped with the dragon ball line. The picture was shown of the sculpt to notify all those people who wanted that great sculpt that it will be back in their new line.

The model in the picture is going to be ONE OF the base figures in the line. Her sculpt has not been shown

Most of you dont know anything what was shown and are quick to jump to conclusions and comment in a disparaging manner. No wonder the appreciation has gone out of the hobby.

It's a bit of a shame that they are going for these beautiful figure sculpts, but still we are getting the stares. Would it kill to have someone just have a normal smile? Not a smirk. Not some evil grin, but just a nice smile? It would help show off the loveliness of the sculpt.

The headsculpt shown is of Emmy Rossum as Bulma, a figure they scrapped with the dragon ball line. The picture was shown of the sculpt to notify all those people who wanted that great sculpt that it will be back in their new line.

The model in the picture is going to be ONE OF the base figures in the line. Her sculpt has not been shown

132648898372.gif

Doesn't this define the stereotypical loser toy collector? What's the point in this entire line? So some lonely nerds can jerk off to action-figure? Is there market for this type of line? God I hope not...that just means that toy collectors are either creepy or desperate.

Doesn't this define the stereotypical loser toy collector? What's the point in this entire line? So some lonely nerds can jerk off to action-figure? Is there market for this type of line? God I hope not...that just means that toy collectors are either creepy or desperate.

You're looking too deep into this. As if people weren't already jerking off to Jill, Alice and Black Widow...

You're looking too deep into this. As if people weren't already jerking off to Jill, Alice and Black Widow...

Really? That would be whole new low..... I just don't get it at all. It's a piece of plastic. Go out and the real thing. It's much better...promise. And it's not creepy! :)

You got a problem with me laughing at COSMOTRAXs joke?

Lol it was a joke? The mere fact that there may be a market for these makes me believe it may not be a joke. If its a joke then sorry dude? It's just disturbing to say the least? "Can't get a real girl get a fake doll from me! Guess what you can even have your way with her!" :slap

Lol it was a joke? The mere fact that there may be a market for these makes me believe it may not be a joke. If its a joke then sorry dude? It's just disturbing to say the least? "Can't get a real girl get a fake doll from me! Guess what you can even have your way with her!" :slap

No problem...On the subject I know the title sounds a bit weird :cuckoo: and I know that they're some sick people out there that probably already do sick stuff with their figs I don't know nor do I care. But I think this female figs have potential. I like the fact that EB is tackling a different market and not just make a bunch of Batmans and IM figs not the best title but has potential to be something more.

I think it shares alot of resemblance to Emmy Rossum as Bulma from Dragonball Z even in different angles... :dunno

bulmaebdbz.jpg

That doll looks more like Emily Rossum than the picture next to it does... :lol

It looks like those two strands of hair framing her face look a bit too long, however. On the doll, it is touching her cleavage, but on her, it is about two inches shorter.

Back