Enterbay - GiRLFRiEND - Beauty Doll Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
'Why so Serious?'
Emily_Rossum_as_The_Joker_by_mrbrownie.png

So this is a for real thing...I kept reading thinking that eventually it'd be a Devil666 inspired thing...Huh....I guess there is a market for it but even if they did famous looking ones I don't think I'd pay EnterBay prices on them.

Doesn't this define the stereotypical loser toy collector? What's the point in this entire line? So some lonely nerds can jerk off to action-figure? Is there market for this type of line? God I hope not...that just means that toy collectors are either creepy or desperate.

So don't buy into it. Why should you care about the choices of other collectors? I don't give a stuff what anyone else thinks about what kind of dollies I'm into, and I certainly don't give a stuff what anyone else is into.

Lighten up man lol

I see no difference between this and the upcoming Hot Toys Catwomans. You're just being a hypocrit. Get off this forum. Cuz a lot of guys collect female oriented figures/statues.

What are lonely nerds more likely to beat it to? A scantily clad Vampirella statue or a fully clothed nurse figure?
(hint don't answer, you know it already)

So don't buy into it. Why should you care about the choices of other collectors? I don't give a stuff what anyone else thinks about what kind of dollies I'm into, and I certainly don't give a stuff what anyone else is into.

Sure you can jerk off to whatever you want to. I could care less and I wasn't singling anyone out in particular so you must feel offended. I find it absolutely ridiculous and pathetic that these are even being made. They don't represent anything other than what they are. Pervert material for those who can't get real women. It makes collecting action figures into a whole different realm. I collect movie/comic book related stuff. I don't look at my figures and think sexy. What purpose do these serve? I am at a lost. :cuckoo:

What are lonely nerds more likely to beat it to? A scantily clad Vampirella statue or a fully clothed nurse figure?

The figure, always the figure, you can put it in any position you wa- oh. :monkey3

Last edited:
Lighten up man lol

I see no difference between this and the upcoming Hot Toys Catwomans. You're just being a hypocrit. Get off this forum. Cuz a lot of guys collect female oriented figures/statues.

What exactly is hypnotical? I suggest you look the word up. I don't collect scantily clad dolls that represent absolutely nothing other than a sex object. People can collect whatever they want. Losers are people to. What exactly is the point of these?

What exactly is hypnotical? I suggest you look the word up. I don't collect scantily clad dolls that represent absolutely nothing other than a sex object. People can collect whatever they want. Losers are people to. What exactly is the point of these?

Trust me if you collect 1/6 figures, I don't care if it's Military, Super Hero or Civil War figures, the rest of the world think of you the same as someone who collects 'scantily clad dolls'.

Trust me if you collect 1/6 figures, I don't care if it's Military, Super Hero or Civil War figures, the rest of the world think of you the same as someone who collects 'scantily clad dolls'.

that's not true, i wouldn't mind dating a guy who had a hot toys superman, batman or whatever, or some military guys... but dolls with rooted hair dressed like nurses or what not? i would be like wtf.. :lol

just being honest. :monkey3

that's not true, i wouldn't mind dating a guy who had a hot toys superman, batman or whatever, or some military guys... but dolls with rooted hair dressed like nurses or what not? i would be like wtf.. :lol

Sorry but you're one of us, doesn't count.

What about guys who collect ponies? :lol

No disrespect to collectors who collect ponnies. :1-1: just asking...

Black Widow has rooted hair.

Lotsa guys have it. It's just a lot of ignorance behind these comments that's all.

but doesn't that make it worse? :lol wouldn't i be more understanding??

I find the worse critics to be among ourselves. You would thing there would be more understanding, but I find the opposite. We're looked at as nerds and weird by outsiders, so we come to forums like this to be among those of like mind, but even here, we put ourselves in sub-groups. Those that believe if the hair is sculpted it doesn't look barbie like. But show your sculpted hair figure to uncollecting friends and family and see if they see any difference. I don't collect to belong, I was collecting long before I found any forums and will be long after.

Black Widow has rooted hair.

Lotsa guys have it. It's just a lot of ignorance behind these comments that's all.

but black widow is a character from iron man, a comic book character and a big movie. i personally would think it's a big strange if i was dating a guy who had a doll of scarjo but at least I realize it's better than having a doll of international Asian star dressed as sexy nurse or some other random 'sexy' female.

I find the worse critics to be among ourselves. You would thing there would be more understanding, but I find the opposite. We're looked at as nerds and weird by outsiders, so we come to forums like this to be among those of like mind, but even here, we put ourselves in sub-groups. Those that believe if the hair is sculpted it doesn't look barbie like. But show your sculpted hair figure to uncollecting friends and family and see if they see any difference. I don't collect to belong, I was collecting long before I found any forums and will be long after.

i'm not judging, just trying to balance the statements vs people who think this line is for lonely loser pervs and people who have no problem with it at all.

I love everyone! :peace :1-1:

i'm not judging, just trying to balance the statements vs people who think this line is for lonely loser pervs and people who have no problem with it at all.

I love everyone! :peace :1-1:

But you said you wouldn't go out with me because I have rooted hair dolls. :monkey2

By the way I have no interest in a nurse, just think the more female figures the better. I love to kit bash most of my figures anyways.

But you said you wouldn't go out with me because I have rooted hair dolls. :monkey2

By the way I have no interest in a nurse, just think the more female figures the better. I love to kit bash most of my figures anyways.

I would jump on you in a second... :1-1: :panic:

;) :lol

Back