Enterbay - GiRLFRiEND - Beauty Doll Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have as much trouble? HT look like freakin' masters compared this this figure.

HT:

picHT2Catwoman+by+Henri+Wong.jpg

NewHair3small.jpg

blackwidow.jpg

It's the direction EB went in more so - who's gonna buy this thing? :rotfl

If it was a more appealing, uh.. package :)lol) there'd be less criticism.

It just looks like some generic dolly with a decent face sculpt, & drab tailoring.

I do not believe the sculpt is weak in this regard at all. It is the overall package that feels underwhelming for me.

Lousy outfit, they didn't pick anything skimpy because it would show how far behind they are on creating functioning bodies for female based figures.

Licensing approvals may have something to do with it.

The sculpt is well done but the expression is boring for that matter.

On the note of HT female sculpts, I would love to bash an extra Catwoman in the future with Annie Liu's head on it :d

It is always nice to see competition in the marketplace..... $150.00 is a fair price if you compare it to the price of HT Female figures. Hope to see and compare a carded nude body for possible bashing. It would be nice however to see some western actress portrayals especially those that have not be rehashed over and over again.

Now tHis Girlfriend line seem to be suspended. Probably not worth the resources to continue
I am still waiting for that Bulma figure

ENTERBAY: Girlfriend - Beauty Doll Collezioni, 1/6 female figures

69464edegw1dq1sg82nvoj.jpg

Enterbay has announced a forthcoming collection of female figures starting with Annie Liu, a model and actress from Asia. She'll be geared up to look like the bottom pictures, a nurse, as a promotion for her upcoming movie with Asia super star Julian Cheung called "Natural Born Lovers" (天生愛情狂)

69464edejw1dq1obw3d1bj.jpg

69464edegw1dq1ne83m9qj.jpg

I hoped EB would do more stuff with Asia TV/movie/entertainment branded stuff. I guess this is a start.

P.S. For those of you that wanted the 1/6 Emmy Rossum figure under the Dragon Ball Evolution license, Bill has announced she will be revisited/improved and will come to fruition but under a different license. Perhaps along with this Girlfriend Collection line??

69464edejw1dq1t0g4eygj.jpg
I always wanted Bulmas head :(

Last edited:
Back