Enterbay - GiRLFRiEND - Beauty Doll Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ummm........... Nohohohoho-HO! Nono, we will NOT pay horrendous prices for these.

These are not good action figures, nor are they pretty enough to please the fashion doll crowd. We fashion doll people tend to only pay "horrendous prices" for RESIN dolls. [Those tend to be $500 and up.] Or repaints. A Noel Cruz repaint will set you back hundreds of dollars.

I have been involved in the doll hobby for over ten years and these figures ain't it. Im actually not sure what demographic they are intended to appeal to.

Interesting, but you're right, the "doll" market seems to look for a different aesthetic.

They should give her a regular attire. Not feeling the nurse outfit. The sculpt does look pretty good though.

Enterbay should pick up a House M.D. license and make some Olivia Wildes.

Is this line ever gonna come out? I really want that Emmy head. Not enough sculpted female heads around.

Just read the last 5 pages of this thread.

Wow... I think I just got a feeling of what goes through other peoples minds when they first see my 1/6 & 1/4 HT/EB/SS collection.... :D

Have any of these been made? I Google them and all i get is some asian nurse and random unrelated pics.

Enterbay should've gone with this outfit instead.

naturalc.jpg

020417ow4idqvbgpd2vkdw.jpg

020420qfvcdfhv5zqfqdvb.jpg

020423w5162b4b6bf5twn3.jpg

020425l1l56cg51m4cu6g6.jpg

020428b552kujeu4jenn6e.jpg

020436fd2ayrriialmuj5e.jpg

020439rua399x1u5uqo31o.jpg

020441ufkfi7k01l7vl0vz.jpg

020444wuuvs0vuwl0jumm1.jpg

020447lzs0ywcksot18wk4.jpg

020456az68pgcps08s9mpg.jpg

Anyways, overall figure is pretty bland. The outfit is an odd choice and I dont like it. The sculpt looks good but the hair implementation is a step behind the Hot Toys rooted hair.

Yuk. Tailoring is average, hair treatment yes, awful... they've taken an attractive actress, aged her by around ten years and added 20 pounds to her physique. Nice paint.

Wow, that figure looks...:banghead

Ugh, it will probably be overpriced, as expected, too. I really want that Emmy Rossum head (if EB ever makes it).

Has the price even been given yet? I don't see it up for pre-order anywhere.

Figure has been released ~ a month already with retail price just below $150. Believes EB made this with a very low production volume and not many is being available in the market.

Back