Enterbay - Game Of Death - Bruce Lee (75th Anniversary)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pass for me,along with storms 1/12 statue both are to small for my personal collection.but i'm sure both will sell well for those who collect BL figures and don't mind the smaller size.

I'd rather take a smaller, more accurate head and good paint job. rather than big with sub par likeness.

When's that storm toys coming out anyways?

Guys anyone bought any spare bodies for their Bruce Lee collection? I have a few spare head but not sure which brand has a decent body that will fit either enterbay or hot toys head? Anyone bough some recently or in the past?, thanks

I ended up springing for this. I think its a worthy upgrade to the behind the scenes version. I prefer this single pane backdrop, and the head is by far the best EB Lee head in 1/6 so far. It may still be flawed, but its the best of what's available. new hands are great, as are the shoes.

if you are just looking to upgrade certain bits, the shoes and hands are most essential. Overall, a beautiful figure!

MJ1_3119_zpsh3jgbb2e.jpg

MJ1_3118_zpsmcej5auo.jpg

I think its a nice figure and if this was the first Bruce Lee or even first GoD we'd all have gone mental .... but there is so much Lee and so much GoD it was hard to get excited for something that wasn't a quantum mind blowing leap forward.

Definitely a nice representation though....I really like the addition of the tatami mats on the base.

[...]It may still be flawed, but its the best of what's available. new hands are great, as are the shoes. [...] Overall, a beautiful figure!

[...]

As happens often enough with 1/6, I've warmed more to the figure after seeing more of it. I do see more Bruce in the likeness having watched a lot of footage lately, but I'm pretty happy with DX04, too. If I didn't have that one, I may have already at least checked this out in-hand. In a similar vein, I'm really curious to see what Storm shows us.

Thanks for sharing the photo! I need to see more of this figure. Doesn't seem to be much out there.

the nokia looks better than the HT with the custom hair IMO.and I think both EB etd are also.you wouldn't think the calm sculpts were the same person.

Really? Well I only posted it because you said someone did one and I am actually surprized I found a video of it.

maybe I should have said the HT DX-04 steve.maybe you thought I was speaking about the HT smiley with the custom hair??

maybe I should have said the HT DX-04 steve.maybe you thought I was speaking about the HT smiley with the custom hair??

Yeah I was thinking that since that was the sculpt I was talking about when I posted the video. So you think the smiley with custom hair is good then?

if the hairpiece fitted better,then it would be a pretty good representation of the cheeky bruce in GOD,but the gaps at the side give it a wig-like look:lol.
speaking of bruce now I've only got 4 days left before I fly out to seattle:yess:

if the hairpiece fitted better,then it would be a pretty good representation of the cheeky bruce in GOD,but the gaps at the side give it a wig-like look:lol.

True, well you were the one to first tell us about this custom though.

speaking of bruce now I've only got 4 days left before I fly out to seattle:yess:

I bet you can't wait.

yeah the nerves are starting regarding flying as it's my 1st time.i've a feeling it's going to be a emotional yet exciting visit.

Pre-ordered this figure from a local store, hopefully they can get the stock in. Seems like us folks in Canada are way behind in the releases.

Pre-ordered this figure from a local store, hopefully they can get the stock in. Seems like us folks in Canada are way behind in the releases.

Pics when you get it in-hand, please! I remain really curious about this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got my notice that this is in stock at BBTS. Going into my POL as I'm waiting on a few other items to be released.

Any more in hand pics. Would love to see some otherd photos. Should be getting mine in a few days.

Back