Enterbay - Game Of Death - Bruce Lee (75th Anniversary)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So we still don't know full details?? .... Body their using??
The sculpt is a tad off and should be better for all the claims they made.
That hair piece is down right awful though.
The stand is very nice

...so far, only these shots piqued my interest somewhat...

Photo by PNga Chan‎ (HKFM)
150037mdh5yvvsv3vee3ez.jpg

150030umkhpmp9amtlnhkl.jpg

I think the issue might just be that we've now seen this figure so many times its hard to form any sort of excitement for it.

The sculpt is okay but not stunning.
We've seen larger custom bases with the steps. I think the steps really needed to be part of this set.
I like the floor of the base. I think that's the first time Enterbay has done tatami mat on the base, isn't it? Normally they just go with the wood look.

If you don't have any Bruce figure at all, then its a decent representation.

I still like the smiting head from the last set the best. I wonder if that would be compatible here?

I think the issue might just be that we've now seen this figure so many times its hard to form any sort of excitement for it.

The sculpt is okay but not stunning.
We've seen larger custom bases with the steps. I think the steps really needed to be part of this set.
I like the floor of the base. I think that's the first time Enterbay has done tatami mat on the base, isn't it? Normally they just go with the wood look.

If you don't have any Bruce figure at all, then its a decent representation.

I still like the smiting head from the last set the best. I wonder if that would be compatible here?

I would think this will have a ball type neck peg,so the white ball on the smile would fit this I would think.

I would think this will have a ball type neck peg,so the white ball on the smile would fit this I would think.

Does anyone live in the UK? and would know where i can purchase this somewhere in Europe without the odd VAT or tax charges?

Thanks

I like it, and it's time I get a Bruce but I don't know if I wanna go through the trouble of selling the base.

Still hoping I can get the figure by itself on Ebay or something for cheaper.

Just thinking about it ...

It was Enterbay's GoD 1 that got me into this hobby.
It was Enterbay's GoD 3 that brought me to this website.

I need something signficant here ....maybe I should use release to leave the hobby for good :D

I might be in the minority here but I'm OK with this figure. I don't own any of the 1/6 Bruce Lees so I want to add this to my collection.

Sort of makes me regret investing a grand on the two recent 1/3 Bruce Lee statues - I like them but they're just so massive, it's hard to find cases or shelf space to display them properly.

I might be in the minority here but I'm OK with this figure. I don't own any of the 1/6 Bruce Lees so I want to add this to my collection.

Sort of makes me regret investing a grand on the two recent 1/3 Bruce Lee statues - I like them but they're just so massive, it's hard to find cases or shelf space to display them properly.

If I didn't have any Bruce Lee figures this one would be ok. I think the problem people are having with it is when it's seen in terms of what EB has done before - it's a lazy, going-through-the-motions set. No passion. No perfection.

The BD sculpt is really good, especially with an Enterbay ETD hairpiece.

The normal sculpt is awful.

The set is awesome.

Enterbay hasn't done a good 1/6 Bruce in forever. It's like they don't care anymore. So unless they've shifted from their NBA mindset, this set will be as underwhelming as their last few.

I actually go back and forth between the two HT ETD head sculpts. For me, the normal sculpt has something around the nose that recalls specific shots of Bruce; there are many actors (Lee, Ford, Hamill) that have such facial plasticity that they don't look the same from one shot to the next. I have friends who are professional actors and they have the same thing going on.

Even my own non-actor face looks radically different depending on angles and lighting. Which -- coupled with the uncanny valley effect for certain sculpts -- explains the contentious nature of people's opinions on 1/6 sculpts in this hobby...to an extent, anyway.

I was hoping to be wowed by this EB release...but not as of yet.

Bad for collections, good for the wallet. All that said, I don't think it sucks, it just isn't enough to push this fan to buy.

On Facebook Enterbay replied that you can swap the old head on the figure but it didnt specify which one. I'm guessing this figure will share the same body as the Big Boss. I purchased that body loose and the ball joint is smaller than the behind the scene Game of Death figure. You just need to do a quick ball join swap with the head sculpts and you should be able to swap the bodies.

Back