Enterbay - Game Of Death - Bruce Lee (75th Anniversary)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sculpt is pretty good. But this again looks like another poor release by EB. It doesn't seem like they are trying anymore, I think it's best for them to give the license back so HT can take a crack at it.

Question is does anyone actually know the price of this figure apart from that one on ebay which seems very expensive!?!?
Also first release is in HK right? what if i live in the uk? does anyone know where i can get it?

Thanks

It costs about $ 250 ... better which saves money! In my opinion you can find better on the market and on ebay. There are other versions of past bruce lee Enterbay that you can find in circulation, and these versions are better than this last doll.

The BD sculpt is really good, especially with an Enterbay ETD hairpiece.

The normal sculpt is awful.

The set is awesome.

Enterbay hasn't done a good 1/6 Bruce in forever. It's like they don't care anymore. So unless they've shifted from their NBA mindset, this set will be as underwhelming as their last few.

:goodpost:

I don't have a Game of Death Bruce Lee figure, so to me it will be a welcome addition

An advice? Buy 3 GOD version that is better than the latter! You have two heads and accessories phenomenal. Otherwise, save your money and wait for someone else to bring out a version.

I'm not too familiar with Enterbay's previous 1/6 BL figures but from googling them, I personally never liked what I saw.. To me, the DX04 had the best 1/6 likeness overall but seeing these promo pics earlier today for the "Ultimate BL" really surprised me, in a good way! I think the figure looks outstanding--I've always wanted to add him to my collection and I might have to pull the trigger on this one. Even my cousin (who is more a statue collector) agreed that it has an amazing likeness to him from GoD and he's always the HARDEST to please.. suffice to say, I'm shocked at the disappointment from everyone on here lol All the extra accessories (stand, etc.) is fluff for me to be honest but the head sculpt and body/clothing is on point! If anyone gets him later this week, pleaseeee post pics!!!

Tastes are tastes ... but let's be honest please! The similarity is poor, the price is high for a doll like this .... and then Enterbay figures of the past are beautiful for me and for all the comments that have been read on the net.

:exactly:
So .... I think we go again! Enterbay going to fail again on Bruce Lee! The sculpt is really pity, has an expression to be an idiot! You see the effort of the sculptor to bring out the best expression of Bruce, but he can not! The base is under ok, the back part was recycled! The bag is made without any details, I can do that in two seconds even though I'm no expert! The bamboo taken from version 3 of GOD! Accessories then nothing special (Enterbay had declared a doll innovative and feature fantastic, however none of it). And then what will it cost? What a disappointment Enterbay! Enterbay for Bruce Lee is no longer the business of perfection, but the disappointment!
:exactly::goodpost:

you can have more and better options ;)

2wel0u1.jpg

qrk7b6.jpg
;)

2mzfm6v.jpg

2nr11mb.jpg

The face looks Skinner and longer here is this because of Len's distortion or is this a modded recast EB WOD sculpt? Either way this is how the WOD sculpt should have looked like instead of that squashed up look the actual EB one has.

Tastes are tastes ... but let's be honest please! The similarity is poor, the price is high for a doll like this .... and then Enterbay figures of the past are beautiful for me and for all the comments that have been read on the net.

:goodpost:

Last edited:
The only superior quality the newer Enterbay Bruce Lee releases have had are in the paint department. The old sculpts had very minimal paint if any and by today standards, they look dated.

Wish someone with skill would give them a proper paint job to show the good sculpt.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

the EB FOF calm and ETD vA to me are the best 1/6 sculpts,i know the paint is poor compared to today's standard,but likeness is there to see.this has parts of bruce no doubt,but overall for a milestone figure is a poor effort.other opinions will differ and will snap this up,but this feels like a mash up of the BTS and some new parts.

maybe it's not fully zipped up?,but yeah it does look baggy.
came across this as a comparison..same pose.

Last edited:

Exactly, tastes are tastes.. The similarity to GoD BL is uncanny to me, and Enterbay's previous 1/6 BL figures look weak compared to this one and it's not just due to the paint apps.. If this figure looks as good or better than the promo pics revealed yesterday than it will be the best looking one they've made in my opinion. Can they do better? Yes, and I hope they do or someone else does like Storm Toys but this is a figure I would absolutely love to get for myself for Christmas lol And yes, the price is high for this figure which is the one letdown I have so far.. These are my honest opinions and I'm not sorry that I'm in the minority here lol

The sculpt looks bad from the front. For some reason, the Behind the Scenes sculpt does not look that bad anymore.

Did the past GoD suits have that seam line on the front?

Edit: Never mind, they did, but it wasn't that noticeable. Might just be the lightning.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I wonder if anyone will sell just the figure on Ebay without the stand... If I could get that, the nunchucks and hands for about $175 I'd be happy

the hands look like standard HT hands,or even the BTS ones.i have seen the BTS hand set with stick and nunchuks on ebay,and they fit the dx04 body.but this could be parted out one day.

Back