Enterbay - Game Of Death - Bruce Lee (75th Anniversary)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i quit. EB is not doing anything new, the sculpt is not totally visible but seems like another variation from all previous Scuderia sculpts. Bill needs to give up, scuderia can't sculpt Lee. I don't understand why with so much money Bill not hires a better sculptor. I think even smaller companies are presenting better figures.
We should create a online petition to Shannon not renew the license again to EB. I'm sure other companies can do a better work with mr Lee.

So guys I do not have a bruce lee figure or statue yet and i need the best representation of bruce lee, do you think its the 1/3 statue etd? I know there is flaws, there is flaws on everything but whats the best bruce lee to get to represent him, i am thinking statue because there is more detail and a doll looks like a doll( wrist joints etc etc) so would u say the 1/3 statue? Thanks bruce lee experts in advance !! Sry to take this kinda off topic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So guys I do not have a bruce lee figure or statue yet and i need the best representation of bruce lee, do you think its the 1/3 statue etd? I know there is flaws, there is flaws on everything but whats the best bruce lee to get to represent him, i am thinking statue because there is more detail and a doll looks like a doll( wrist joints etc etc) so would u say the 1/3 statue? Thanks bruce lee experts in advance !! Sry to take this kinda off topic

I think the 1/4 Way of the Dragon from Enterbay figure is the best right now. You have limited posability because stupid Enterbay decided to make the eyes of both headsculpts look to the right, but still more display options than a statue.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Thanks guys huummmm 1/3 bw or 1/4 enterbay!!!! Whats better??? I cant decide whats higher quality more realistic ?

The 1/3 be looks much more realistic correct??

i quit. EB is not doing anything new, the sculpt is not totally visible but seems like another variation from all previous Scuderia sculpts. Bill needs to give up, scuderia can't sculpt Lee. I don't understand why with so much money Bill not hires a better sculptor. I think even smaller companies are presenting better figures.
We should create a online petition to Shannon not renew the license again to EB. I'm sure other companies can do a better work with mr Lee.

So you are saying that the screaming head from the Big Boss set does not resemble Bruce Lee?
Or the HD 1:4 Bruce Lee head sculpts are not good representations of Bruce Lee and Shannon Lee should stop working with Enterbay?
Or you are able to tell that the upcoming Bruce Lee figure which we only seen teasers and not full pics is not a good head sculpt?

So far, I've only seen 1 bad Bruce Lee head sculpt and it's the normal expression head from The Big Boss set.

Honestly. There are no mass produced Bruce Lee sculpts that satisfy me enough.

Both Big Boss sculpts look bad. The normal one just looks worse. But the screaming sculpt looks better than the sculpts of the BtSGoD.

If you want my advice, the best choice is the statue 1/3 Blitzway GOD. Many have criticized the expression of the face of the statue, but live I can say it was outstanding !!!

I think Enterbay is recycling the second head in the WOD 4.1 with the addition of hair GOD!

god2.jpg

I think the 1/4 Way of the Dragon from Enterbay figure is the best right now. You have limited posability because stupid Enterbay decided to make the eyes of both headsculpts look to the right, but still more display options than a statue.

you can have more and better options ;)

2wel0u1.jpg

qrk7b6.jpg
;)

2mzfm6v.jpg

2nr11mb.jpg

is that the custom head with the redone eyes from ebay as it looks a tad thinner,or redone yourself.either way looking left is better.

is that the custom head with the redone eyes from ebay as it looks a tad thinner,or redone yourself.either way looking left is better.

I prefer a lot more the custom head than the orig enterbay, you have to see it in hands, believe me is more BL look like..
is not only for the pos of the eyes.. even the eyebrows are different...but the shape of the head is the same...is a pic deformat..

That looks great. How much was that head and how does the quality feel?

You don't need those other 2 heads in my opinion

So you are saying that the screaming head from the Big Boss set does not resemble Bruce Lee?
Or the HD 1:4 Bruce Lee head sculpts are not good representations of Bruce Lee and Shannon Lee should stop working with Enterbay?
Or you are able to tell that the upcoming Bruce Lee figure which we only seen teasers and not full pics is not a good head sculpt?

So far, I've only seen 1 bad Bruce Lee head sculpt and it's the normal expression head from The Big Boss set.

please don't take my post as personal. that's just my opinion, someone not satisfied with the recent EB work. i don't like any sculpts from big boss. wod 1/4 figure sculpts look good but something in the head format not looks right to me. My problem with this scuderia guy is that all his scultps for Lee look the same with small changes and not resemblance the movie is suposed to be. I know is the same person, but Lee look different in each movie. Sometimes even in some scene to another he is different in the same movie. Arnie Kim is the best yet to capture Lee likeness, too bad he is not working for EB anymore. But if you like Scuderia work, i'm honestly happy for you and hope you enjoy the new figure.

2015-11-20%2023.06.21_zpsbv8x4hym.jpg

here we go again, 3500 worldwide :lol

The punching bag in one of the pictures does belong to this set as well as a wooden stand (diorama?). Also ten hands, nunchuck with bag, bamboo stick, and a broken vase?

Back