Enterbay - Game Of Death - Bruce Lee (75th Anniversary)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I do not know what the whole deal is with teasing it when it will be teleased in 10 days. We should know by now what we are getting.

I think Enterbay is counting on impulse buys since they know this figure might be sould out quickly.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

No shoe laces is a step back..... The picture of the head gives me a feeling of the old 18 inch Art Asylum figure that was released back in 2001.... I am definitely on the fence on this one..............
yes the sculpt reminds me of the modified art asylum figure arnie did many years ago.

What if the bag is for Ip Man?

Bruce Sculpt looks pretty good. Will get, and if it fits on the last GOD body, will try to get an additional spare hs to replace that head as well.
no doubt it will come with a ball type neck peg so it should fit the later bodies used for bruce,should even fit on a HT etd body.

Hard to say, the teaser photo shows the sculpt in black & white, so I can't judge the paint apps.

The shoes are a head scratcher. I actually have an EB GoD outfit so I'm not that worried about it...just not sure the value's all there yet. Maybe just the head sculpt, then...although I'm curious about the body I have a spare HT one lying around already.

as the sculpt is the only ''newly developed'' my guess is big boss body or very similar.if said sculpt is great(not so sure as yet)then maybe a parted out one will do me.

as the sculpt is the only ''newly developed'' my guess is big boss body or very similar.if said sculpt is great(not so sure as yet)then maybe a parted out one will do me.

I'm not familiar with the Big Boss body. What's your opinion on that one vs. the HT ETD body?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12227161_10154275608657662_1442336123699810094_n.jpg

that does look like the black label body:slap as this is supposedly a figure maybe they are going to use a similar rubber body like the BTS..this looks like a really poor showing from EB if true.

The sculpt is looking good for now, but the set eyes to the side was a stupid choice. They did it perfectly before with all their Bruce figures up until the Kato figure.

From what you can see from the pictures I see no innovation in the doll of bruce lee. Enterbay had to make a doll extraordinary to celebrate 10 years of life and to honor the doll bruce that gave Enterbay popularity (and especially money!). Instead, Enterbay not innovated anything in doll Bruce, even (maybe) Enterbay is recycling the body of the Black Label! The head of Bruce does not seem anything exceptional; in a few months you can buy on ebay a custom head! (Because I think that many collectors are just waiting for a good head to replace the GoD edition III). Missing 10 days at the exit of the doll ... let's see what happens! Enterbay, please, back to being the innovative company and serious than once!

is this gonna be Big Boss V2:lol
on a serious note,nothing that's been shown leaps up and shouts buy me.this seems a cheap half hearted attempt by EB.
and EB replied to me when I asked whether a dio and punchbag are included.
ENTERBAY It will come with many highly detailed accessories.
well that answers that......NOT!!

Last edited:
is this gonna be Big Boss V2[emoji38]
on a serious note,nothing that's been shown leaps up and shouts buy me.this seems a cheap half hearted attempt by EB.
and EB replied to me when I asked whether a dio and punchbag are included.
ENTERBAY It will come with many highly detailed accessories.
well that answers that......NOT!!
Yeah, they should use all the features that have made their figures great and relevant to start with

Back