Enterbay - Game Of Death - Bruce Lee (75th Anniversary)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you so much, MxBxM! So, about the perfection of the face, which one you prefer??

In regards to Enterbay GoD, the Nokia version is the best even though the paint is dated

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

The first GoD had a darker skin tone and for that time, a more than acceptable headsculpt. If I remember correctly, it had a diorama or something like that and it had different eye sets for posing.

Enterbay then released Enter the Dragon figures A & B, which blew the GoD headsculpt away and introduced movable eyes. I mention the EtD figures because the next GoD is a combination of the A & B versions head and hair sculpts. It had a better paintjob as well, making it even better than the first release. This was a limited edition figure for a Nokia phone and very bare bones in terms of accessories.

Lastly you may have seen their Behind the Scenes GoD. Many accessories, but awful body and headsculpts.

Original Enterbay GoD had the eye system.

Thank you so much, MxBxM! So, about the perfection of the face, which one you prefer??
the nokia is IMO the best....so far..this is the GOD figures so far(unless you include the modded black label statue:wink1:

oh the original GOD had 2 eye plates which you pulled out (awkwardly)to change the eyes.

Original Enterbay GoD had the eye system.
It had eye plates, not the free moving ball and stick system the later versions had, which in my opinion work better than anything else

I did a custom using which I feel is pretty good.

-It is Hot Toys headsculpt and body
-Enterbay BtSGoD suit, socks, bracelet, nunchuck, and bamboo stick
-Enterbay Nokia recast hairsculpt from ebay
-More accurate Assics Onitsuka from ebay
-Hot Toys In Suit stand

Last edited:
both dx sculpts look better with an enterbay ETD hairpiece,but something has always seemed a bit off likeness wise (to me)but your bash looks pretty good.
I recently bought a cheap custom (redone black label maybe)sculpt for another GOD bash,it turned out pretty good.

The problem I see with many sculpts is in the eyes and eyebrow expression. They tend to just be normal, not even serious. With Bruce Lee figures, that is what kind of throws it off on many sculpts because it is always like that and he was a very expressive character in his movies.

To show you the yellow nun chuck pieces.
Anyone notice in the Kobe head photo there are 1:6 work out bags in the top corner. I wonder which figure are those for?
The only character I know that uses those bags are Ryu from Street Fighter.

Sculpted shoes kinda look cheaper.

Need to see the head sculpt properly to see if I like it enough to buy or not.

strange choice going for moulded shoes,head looks so so,and if the bag is indeed included and a diorama also,this will be $300+.and from what's been shown so far no thank you.
from enterbay.
10 Days to go!
Enter the countdown, there's 10 day!

No moving eyes means you can only pose him looking to his right judging by the picture. Looking straight ahead would have been more acceptable and I might have considered it.

At least the shoes look accurate this time. But looking closer, the paint on the shoes looks sloppy.

Last edited:
No shoe laces is a step back..... The picture of the head gives me a feeling of the old 18 inch Art Asylum figure that was released back in 2001.... I am definitely on the fence on this one..............

Back