Enterbay Game of Death 1/6 2010

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have you noticed the RM-x bodies are matte-er, less shiney?
Think I prefer the original had a bit more of a sweaty skin feel to it.

Yes, I noticed that. And the skin tends to wrinkle up especially around neck area if you bend'em forward. Has anyone noticed this?

Also RM-X body kit seems to have darker paint app, which matches well with 2nd batch GOD heads.

Yes, I noticed that. And the skin tends to wrinkle up especially around neck area if you bend'em forward. Has anyone noticed this?

Also RM-X body kit seems to have darker paint app, which matches well with 2nd batch GOD heads.

That was the first things i noticed about these bodies. Mine wrinkles up around the elbow area. I'm not touching or bending these things too much.

yup noticed that too. Weird wrinkles. They must have changed the type of rubber used in the bodies. Perhaps it keeps the paint better?
The older bodies rubbed off very easily, whilst these don't. They are nice though!

My Bruce got some new chucks..

BL-2.jpg

Somebody's happy!

My RM-X is a loose GOD, but, it is matt in finish. From what I have seen of others I'd say my smiler looks like the second batch.

I too noticed the neck wrinkles so I don't move it much, also the waist on mine doesn't want to move, but, I don't want to force it as this may be the only body I'm likely to own.

Does anyone else think that earlier Bruce's look really crude compared to these? I think my smiler is one of the best sculpts I've ever owned.

CHEERS!

My Bruce got some new chucks..

BL-2.jpg

Nice!

If all the BD heads looked like Rorywan's then I might have been inclined to go the extra mile.

Earlier today, I started contemplating getting a DX body and maybe a BD head. Then I realised that none of the loose bodies I was looking at had feet. The only feet I could find were £30! They're bloody feet!! £30!! Do one!

I'm hoping they'll do an RM-X2 with a rubber torso and articulated arms, you never know.....

CHEERS!

Reporting back about Ani Com Game of Death.
I happened to have gotten myself one. Pics maybe later if i have time.
The NUMBER is the same as regular editions. Its not speciall numbered like the Beijing ones. No Jeans no tshirt.
Packaging much better then the regular editions.
GOD suit is rolled down to waist to aviod staining. The Battle damaged head has a piece of that black foam covering it to aviod scratching.
Differences:
The smiling head is looking at a different difrection. Normal version Bruce is looking to his right, this version looking to the left.
The Chair - says DIRECTOR instead of Bruce Lee.
The Black Stand has printing on it. It says Bruce Lee and it has his signature printed on the stand.
The Suit, has a darker footptint on it. I told them, i want a heavily visable BD suit. We randomly opened one out, and it was perfect, no need to pull out the paint and water it down.
Oh almost forgot, you get a yellow ENTERBAY rubber hand band too.
I'll try to post some crumby Blackberry phone pics. Keep everyone posted.

Nice check in :clap, looking forward to your pics! Glad to hear this wasn't an entirely new release. I prefer the director chair & the jeans/tee combo with the BJ set, but I'm interested in the stand & head band from this set.

Cool pic Rory :rock

just got my extra body from EB this morning, and im happy to say that i got a pretty perfect body with no defects that i can see :D imo this new EB body looks a lot better in person than in all the pics and the "matte" paint finish makes it look for real to me. i do realize the wrinkles round the joints tho, but thats not a big problem i think

I thought something was different with the new bodies. But I could only compare by memory :D

Instead of getting the Expo body back from repair, I might get sent replacement body instead :slap I prefer the Expo body.

That was the first things i noticed about these bodies. Mine wrinkles up around the elbow area. I'm not touching or bending these things too much.

yup noticed that too. Weird wrinkles. They must have changed the type of rubber used in the bodies. Perhaps it keeps the paint better?
The older bodies rubbed off very easily, whilst these don't. They are nice though!
Mine wrinkled a bit on the left elbow bend. Didn't notice any wrinkles around the neck area though.

:clap I like seeing new pics of your BD head sculpt :D

First pictures of the "Game of Death: Behind the Scenes" display at the Ani-Com HK Expo:

285395_10150246636566044_638466043_7942112_5943528_n.jpg

262477_10150246636411044_638466043_7942103_4530016_n.jpg

You can seen the new "Director's Chair" and the new figure stand with Bruce's signature and something in Chinese (maybe "Game of Death" ?) - plus the yellow "Enterbay" wrist band. Too bad we cannot fully see the new eyes on the smiling head - but we are waiting for

Photo credit: Candice @ Enterbay

Nice pics. Well, I do like the signed display base. The wrist band I thought was an item for the figure so I could care less about it :lol

Bigger images from the Toy-World forum:

11072917311e96c1e3cdfab2f3.jpg

11072917318b5c989473ee19fe.jpg

Looks like the bruised head figure are doing a MJ Smooth Criminal.

Now we know what the what the smiling head looks with the eyes turned to the right looks like.

Alright took some unboxing photos for you guys.

Just used my blackberry, so there is no quality to them.

Numbering: Same as regular editions

IMG-20110729-00134.jpg

Body comes with unrolled suit to avoid staining

IMG-20110729-00135-1.jpg

Smiling head looking to his right

IMG-20110729-00137.jpg

Top left corner, foam to avoid damage to the BD head (ironic i know).

IMG-20110729-00138.jpg

The Chair, the Stand, the BD suit (with heavy footprint)

IMG-20110729-00139.jpg

Wristband

IMG-20110729-00140.jpg

Last edited:
Thanx Stanlore ! :clap

Btw, I see you also have the "regular" Bruce Lee chair - those that mean you have both the regular HK and the HK Expo edition ?

Congrats on your set Stanlore :clap Looking forward to some quality pics of the figure, as I'd hate to rush judgement based on blackberry photos :lol

Back