Enterbay Game of Death 1/6 2010

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks guys.

Ya iv been lurking in this thread checking out all the pics and stuff and if I am lucky I think i can afford this set.it looks bloody excellent

No problem. If you can, have your retailer inspect the sculpts and body before you have it shipped, might save you a headache later :wink1:

I don't have one of these, but my hunch is that there should be metal rods that extend from the base and up through the legs for support. Looks like the rods were accidentally omitted during production. You could try to remove the statue from the base and insert rods. You can use heat resistant modeler's armiture wire (so it doesn't expand).

i got mine about a week after release and no probs with it at all.maybe give enterbay a call they may sort something out for you

I know I have been a bit harsh with EB lately, considering I was a huge fan before with their products before.

But seriously, would you get pissed off if you get one of these:

P1070068.jpg

It was a gift from a friend, so I dont plan on selling or getting rid of it.

I think if EB got the MJ smooth criminal license, they no doubt will knock it out of the park. :clap:lol

So weird...mine does the opposite, leans back too far.

I don't get how the HD-1002 with a dynamic off center pose holds up perfectly but HD-1003 that is a straight centered pose seems to lean all over the place.

The statue is so good though I'm thinking about using superglue to set its position since I don't think I'll ever sell it.

It doesn't look as if I can do any pics of my Bruce today. The weather, as per usual for a UK summer, is dull and dire! Flash photos look awful when I take them, so I'll wait till there's some better light before I try and take some that don't need a flash.

It's not like you don't know what he looks like!

CHEERS!

It doesn't look as if I can do any pics of my Bruce today. The weather, as per usual for a UK summer, is dull and dire! Flash photos look awful when I take them, so I'll wait till there's some better light before I try and take some that don't need a flash.

It's not like you don't know what he looks like!

CHEERS!

second that good ole UK summer!!!! CRAP:exactly:

That's okay Rogerbee, but we are looking forward to your pictures and review. Btw, did you also get both head sculpts ?

So weird...mine does the opposite, leans back too far.

I don't get how the HD-1002 with a dynamic off center pose holds up perfectly but HD-1003 that is a straight centered pose seems to lean all over the place.

The statue is so good though I'm thinking about using superglue to set its position since I don't think I'll ever sell it.

hahah mine is leaning to the backwards.

That's okay Rogerbee, but we are looking forward to your pictures and review. Btw, did you also get both head sculpts ?

I only got the smiler and the body yesterday. I'm also getting the GOD outfit. The BD head is expensive loose and the smiler was affordable. I don't have much of a budget but I do surprise myself with what I can get when I want to.

CHEERS!

I only got the smiler and the body yesterday. I'm also getting the GOD outfit. The BD head is expensive loose and the smiler was affordable. I don't have much of a budget but I do surprise myself with what I can get when I want to.

CHEERS!

agree got a body and smile head but the BD head is going for over £50 loose so at the mo hanging back (tight budget here too :( ) but one day hopefully..........

I hear you.

OKToys are the only place parting him, Guo Bei won't sell you a dud one, but, even so it is a bit much to pay more for the head than I did for the body.

Mind you though, at the time I was putting my FOF one together, I ended up paying £65 for the HS! The replicas you could get at the time were dire!

If I were to get a BD head somewhere down the line, I'd put it on an HT body as it is more suited to the poses that the head demands. The RM-X and smiler are a good combo as it's a relaxed Bruce we're seeing.

CHEERS!

Reporting back about Ani Com Game of Death.

I happened to have gotten myself one. Pics maybe later if i have time.

The NUMBER is the same as regular editions. Its not speciall numbered like the Beijing ones. No Jeans no tshirt.

Packaging much better then the regular editions.

GOD suit is rolled down to waist to aviod staining. The Battle damaged head has a piece of that black foam covering it to aviod scratching.

Differences:

The smiling head is looking at a different difrection. Normal version Bruce is looking to his right, this version looking to the left.

The Chair - says DIRECTOR instead of Bruce Lee.

The Black Stand has printing on it. It says Bruce Lee and it has his signature printed on the stand.

The Suit, has a darker footptint on it. I told them, i want a heavily visable BD suit. We randomly opened one out, and it was perfect, no need to pull out the paint and water it down.

Oh almost forgot, you get a yellow ENTERBAY rubber hand band too.

I'll try to post some crumby Blackberry phone pics. Keep everyone posted.

Oh and if anyone is interested Enterbay also had:

T2 HD 18" figure - accseories same as Hot Toys figure
Box of roses, bloody endo hand, shot gun, shades, handgun
Scarface - 2 versions. White Suit and Black Suit 2 different sculpts.
White suit.. pretty much same as what you get with Blitzway minus the chair. Their proto had a pair of sunglasses on, so couldn't see the sculpt too clearly. Cigar, hand gun, a few hands, and some money i think.
Black suit has the grenade launcher, a suitcase with cocaine, headsculpt has a slightly open mouth expresion.
Rambo III announced, only a proto. of the bow and arrow and knife
Dark Knight announced - although its been done to death and i have no idea why they would want to make it
The next UU figure is a white baseball player that plays for a ___anese team. Sorry not a baseball fan, don't know don't care.

Was too lazy to take pics. Someone will probably upload them later today anyways.

I hear you.

OKToys are the only place parting him, Guo Bei won't sell you a dud one, but, even so it is a bit much to pay more for the head than I did for the body.

Mind you though, at the time I was putting my FOF one together, I ended up paying £65 for the HS! The replicas you could get at the time were dire!

If I were to get a BD head somewhere down the line, I'd put it on an HT body as it is more suited to the poses that the head demands. The RM-X and smiler are a good combo as it's a relaxed Bruce we're seeing.

CHEERS!

did you get the body direct from EB..if so what was the shipping time
and as were UK based did it go through customs smoothly (if u know wot i mean ;) ive a spare bl3.5 so if i get a BD head i may custom the body

The smiling head is looking at a different difrection. Normal version Bruce is looking to his right, this version looking to the left.
:slap Centred & slightly upward would have been better I think.

The Chair - says DIRECTOR instead of Bruce Lee.
:yess: I think I called this earlier in the thread (wow, genius)

Thanks again for the update Stan :D

Reporting back about Ani Com Game of Death.

Thank you so much Stanlore ! Allot of us where wondering about this - so we all really appreciate your special Game of Death report !

I am looking forward to seeing those pictures
smiley.gif

did you get the body direct from EB..if so what was the shipping time
and as were UK based did it go through customs smoothly (if u know wot i mean ;) ive a spare bl3.5 so if i get a BD head i may custom the body

No, I got a loose GOD body and smile head from OKToys so no hands or sneakers. It shipped in about 8 days and I've, so far, not been hit by customs. If you look back through this thread the BL conversion has been done.

CHEERS!

Have you noticed the RM-x bodies are matte-er, less shiney?
Think I prefer the original had a bit more of a sweaty skin feel to it.

Back