Enterbay Game of Death 1/6 2010

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
maybe when at the elementary school, Bill always bullying Howard, stole his toys, broke his toys, took his meal, or prank him... this is it.. the sweet revenge..

Why do HT insist on trying to ____ on EB all the time? They rushed out pics of rubber body BL just to try and steal thunder from the GoD. They are a much bigger company, it's like trying to squeeze out the little guy. Not very nice behaviour IMO.
But I wait with interest to see this. I can pretty much guarantee they won't match the overall set and price though!

Competition is good. Means better product and pricing + variety for us collectors.

I hope its not.

Yeah, Im hoping itll just be a body release with a new headsculpt (hopefully EtD fom Arnie, I sincerely wish to change the likeness of the DX04 now, the other Bruce's on my display i.e Kato, FoF, MIS, GoD really make its likeness look bad...)

I thought, seeing as I pre-ordered this figure late in the game, I'd see if Enterbay could combine my order with one of the RX bodies. Instead they sent me my figure. Now I have to order the body separately.

That's about the only gripe I've got against Enterbay. That they sent me my figure too early. :lol

No noticeable problems. No rubs, no stains. The glue is showing through on the diorama, which is pretty much the norm from what I've seen. Such a small detail that detracts from an otherwise outstanding production. Oh yeah, I can't find his wrist band. Such a relief to get it without any of the major problems that have been reported so far.

Just got my box delivered at my workplace, pretty excited.
Have a quick question about opening it.

I slid off the 4 color O-Sleeve and at the risk of tearing anything, it looks like only one of the flaps is magnetic. When I open it I see what Im guessing the the backside of the wooden dio, where I expected to see the figure first. I wanted to avoid inadvertently having it upside down somehow and messing something up inside.

Is this the right way this opens?

Thank you everyone for your kind words. I have always thought that the humongous GOD hair piece did not compliment the head sculpt well enough to really showcase JC Hong's exceptional head sculpt job. So I decided to try different hair pieces on GOD heads, and I think they look awesome with WOTD hair piece. I've experimented with EB ETD hair piece and FOF parted hair piece, but they did not fit too well as GOD head is scaled slightly larger than previous EB heads. I am very happy with WOTD mod. I think it looks better than FOF calm face and WOTD hair piece combo.

ahgnus are you arnie kim?

No. But that is the best compliment I have ever heard from anyone. That includes my wife. :rotfl

natalie_carol.jpg

Natalie on the left I believe. While she is there customers won't notice the paint rubs.

Now where is the "Beautiful" part? :panic: Just kidding just kidding. She is very cute.

And by popular demand, here it is. Battle Damaged WOTD head. It is just as awesome as the smiley face.

UL14.jpg

UL13.jpg

Just got my box delivered at my workplace, pretty excited.
Have a quick question about opening it.

I slid off the 4 color O-Sleeve and at the risk of tearing anything, it looks like only one of the flaps is magnetic. When I open it I see what Im guessing the the backside of the wooden dio, where I expected to see the figure first. I wanted to avoid inadvertently having it upside down somehow and messing something up inside.

Is this the right way this opens?

Yes, pull out the dio (not easy to get back in!) and the smiling figure etc is underneath.

Ugh.
I just opened it up and there are a few issues.
I ordered from Viking Playground so Im not sure if I have any recourse or not.

All in all the figure, sculpt, accessories look great, but here is what is wrong with mine:

- Part of the felt on the base is torn
- The smiling headsculpt has a small worn spot on the chin
- The bracelet was riding too high and when I loosened it to slide down it left ink on the arm
- The battle damaged tracksuit has little to no definition of the footprint

I'm about to emaip VP and see if they can help me out.

Ugh again...
:(

Thank you everyone for your kind words. I have always thought that the humongous GOD hair piece did not compliment the head sculpt well enough to really showcase JC Hong's exceptional head sculpt job. So I decided to try different hair pieces on GOD heads, and I think they look awesome with WOTD hair piece. I've experimented with EB ETD hair piece and FOF parted hair piece, but they did not fit too well as GOD head is scaled slightly larger than previous EB heads. I am very happy with WOTD mod. I think it looks better than FOF calm face and WOTD hair piece combo.

No. But that is the best compliment I have ever heard from anyone. That includes my wife. :rotfl

Now where is the "Beautiful" part? :panic: Just kidding just kidding. She is very cute.

And by popular demand, here it is. Battle Damaged WOTD head. It is just as awesome as the smiley face.

UL14.jpg

UL13.jpg

gotta say looks great..crackin job:yess:

If I end up having to adjust the figure myself (no exchange) what would be the recommended suggestion for darkening the footprint and trying to fill in the smudged area on the chin?

Someone said for their footprint they used heavily dilluted black acrylic.
It seems to me that watered down acrylic would soak into the fabric and bleed out of control.

Thoughts?

Corrose, axecutioner posted a step by step how-to with regards to the track suit and sculpt mods maybe 15-30 pages back. I'd suggest PM'ing him or digging that up as a guide. Hope that helps.

The footprint is easy, yes watered down acrylic. It's doesn't run everywhere. Wet the entire suit first so its damp. Then dab on a very faint solution first and then when you feel brave enough, get darker. You will end up with a better looking suit.

The chin, depends where it is, it's tricky to mix the paint to the right color. But once you do it's easy. test the skin color on the head (underneath the hair) first so you can see if you are close enough. Brown, white, and a little red/yellow makes the perfect color.

Good luck with it!

Back