Enterbay Game of Death 1/6 2010

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah Larry ! What ever happened to that figure ?
smiley.gif

A cool dude named 黃芳聖 posted these awesome photos on FB and he give me permission to post them here. I think he nailed a really cool pose for this awesome figure with the DB head:

264203_200307693350180_100001128519509_526327_4604401_n.jpg

260111_200320386682244_100001128519509_526337_3001947_n.jpg

260344_199657250081891_100001128519509_524114_6676784_n.jpg

By the way, he also posted this wonderful screen capture - that really shows the bruises and the blood (or strawberry jam/jelly ?) spot:

263005_198359253545024_100001128519509_520320_1881363_n.jpg

He repainted the bruises, did a great job. I was going to post these myself after asking him for permission...

He repainted the bruises, did a great job. I was going to post these myself after asking him for permission...

Yeah, it seems like he has repainted the bruises and they are really great. Maybe he can give us some information and feedback about paint and stuff if anyone wants to custom their figure ?

Those are cool pics :D BL got beat up pretty good in that movie :D

Actually, I am not sure if some of you guys know this, but Kareem Abdul Jabbar was actually a student of Bruce in real life when Bruce lived in Los Angeles before returning to Hong Kong.

Actually, I am not sure if some of you guys know this, but Kareem Abdul Jabbar was actually a student of Bruce in real life when Bruce lived in Los Angeles before returning to Hong Kong.

Yup and so was Dan Inosanto, & Taki Kimura (supposed to be in the film in the floor below Inosanto and would be a master of the Praying Mantis style)
Also since Jackie Chan is also being discussed, some of you may have seen or heard about a scene in one of his movies City Hunter (based on a Japanese Manga) where he fights very tall black men in a movie theater and beats them after seeing how Bruce Lee beat Abdul Jabbar in GoD which was incidentally playing onscreen)

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXqNL_RQTdU"]YouTube - ‪Jackie Chan - City Hunter Bruce Lee Scene‬‏[/ame]

I knew that Kareem was a student :D Did you hear Kareem do his own voice over on Game Of Death :lol The voice acting wasn't the best :D

:lol City Hunter was silly & cool at the same time. I also liked that wannabe Gambit guy in that movie :lol

Guys, whats the best DVD/blu-ray BL set to get? I have ETD on Blu,
anything else available in HD? I'm in Europe so needs to region free or compatible? I would love everything on Blu.
Thanks!

Guys, whats the best DVD/blu-ray BL set to get? I have ETD on Blu,
anything else available in HD? I'm in Europe so needs to region free or compatible? I would love everything on Blu.
Thanks!

His HK movies aren't on blu-ray yet...which is weird. They need to get their act together there!

The remastered DVDs have been done pretty well though. The last few releases have all been identical with different packaging. I'd just grab one of the sets cheap from ebay and wait for the blu-rays.

His HK movies aren't on blu-ray yet...which is weird. They need to get their act together there!

The remastered DVDs have been done pretty well though. The last few releases have all been identical with different packaging. I'd just grab one of the sets cheap from ebay and wait for the blu-rays.

Thanks!:hi5:

YesAsia Editorial Description:

For the first time ever, you can own the five genre-defining kung fu classics of Bruce Lee on Blu-ray and in one spectacular collector's set! The Bruce Lee Legendary Collection offers the five Bruce Lee masterpieces in one nifty boxset, with all films remastered and presented in full high-definition glory. And it marks the first time Game of Death is available on Blu-ray! Real fans will also be delighted to find in the collection a bonus DVD of the documentary film Bruce Lee: the Man and the Legend, which features rare footage of the international kung fu icon that sheds light on some lesser-known aspects of his life. In addition, the Blu-ray boxset is further loaded with tons of extra features, such as Hong Kong and International version trailers, a 46-minute Bruce Lee special, Game of Death behind-the-scenes (39mins) and deleted scenes (4mins), and photo gallery, some of which never before released!

The Bruce Lee Legendary Collection boxset includes:
Disc 1 (Blu-ray): The Big Boss (1971)
Disc 2 (Blu-ray): Fist of Fury (1972)
Disc 3 (Blu-ray): The Way of the Dragon (1972)
Disc 4 (Blu-ray): Enter the Dragon (1973)
Disc 5 (Blu-ray): Game of Death (1978)
Bonus Disc 6 (DVD): Bruce Lee: the Man and the Legend

YesAsia Editorial Description:

For the first time ever, you can own the five genre-defining kung fu classics of Bruce Lee on Blu-ray and in one spectacular collector's set! The Bruce Lee Legendary Collection offers the five Bruce Lee masterpieces in one nifty boxset, with all films remastered and presented in full high-definition glory. And it marks the first time Game of Death is available on Blu-ray! Real fans will also be delighted to find in the collection a bonus DVD of the documentary film Bruce Lee: the Man and the Legend, which features rare footage of the international kung fu icon that sheds light on some lesser-known aspects of his life. In addition, the Blu-ray boxset is further loaded with tons of extra features, such as Hong Kong and International version trailers, a 46-minute Bruce Lee special, Game of Death behind-the-scenes (39mins) and deleted scenes (4mins), and photo gallery, some of which never before released!

The Bruce Lee Legendary Collection boxset includes:
Disc 1 (Blu-ray): The Big Boss (1971)
Disc 2 (Blu-ray): Fist of Fury (1972)
Disc 3 (Blu-ray): The Way of the Dragon (1972)
Disc 4 (Blu-ray): Enter the Dragon (1973)
Disc 5 (Blu-ray): Game of Death (1978)
Bonus Disc 6 (DVD): Bruce Lee: the Man and the Legend

huh....somehow this escaped my attention....sorry 'bout that.

Probably because I'm in Australia where this hasn't been released yet
....and as far as I can see the boxset isn't on AmazonUK yet (which uses the same blu-ray region code as Oz - B). [some of the blu-rays are on AmazonUK but are marked as either import or regionA which is USA)

Surprised this is out but in Region A only....normally Region A gets things first and then B within a couple of months at the most (and for most things its simultaneous now)...but this looks to have been released sometime in 2010. I wonder whats going on there...

So the Ebayer goodshipped is selling this set "EYEBALLS FIXED READY" for $440 :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

He claims: This is fast stock released in Enterbay physical store in Hong Kong. The very first released boxsets had problem on the eye-rolling system's head. This boxset has been revised and the eye-rolling system problem has been fixed

Interesting he has the fixed head when they haven't been released by Enterbay yet to my knowledge, but here's the reference pic he posted on his page:

w220883428.jpg

Interesting he has the fixed head when they haven't been released by Enterbay yet to my knowledge, but here's the reference pic he posted on his page:

w220883428.jpg

Enterbay has 'fixed' the head (rather eyes) is what he means. All the figures that DONT have the EVision system intact means that it has been 'fixed' He was one of the first chaps to get the set on release, and also get it fixed... his prices are on the steeper side, though his service and communication is top notch. If you approach him outside ebay, he can give you better rates. He tells me his prices on Ebay are like that to take care of Paypal fees, Ebay commision and he also includes registered mail shipping.

Back